Q Entities is recruiting

I will start by saying we're not a huge society, we have a handful of active members atm and the majority are old time members that have gone inactive and that we're still keeping there out of respect and hoping they will eventually come back We are looking for friendly people to join us and revive the soc chat; whatever level you are, you are welcome as long as you are respectful, not too anti-social and have a sense of humour. Our medium age range is 30+ up to over 60 so you'll probably fit better if you're well past your 20's ) What we have to offer is a good company, regular soc hunts on weekends and a very friendly and helpful attitude. We take pride in the fact that our members are all nice, friendly and very laid back people with a good sense of humour. If you're interested PM me here or ingame (my avatar name is Black Woman Magic) or you can apply via soc terminal ingame.
    Cheers and HOF!

2. Sponsored Links
    Hatchling

Hi

I'm new to the game. Tried it once in the past but the interface made me lose interest fast.
    I'm curious, do you use out of game voice programs: TS, mumble etc.?

To keep in contact we use facebook group and a subforum that the staff at entropia planets has been kind enough to make for us. We don't use teamspeak yet, but I plan to make that happen sometime soon, I also keep in contact with some soc mates on skype. Don't see why skype couldn't be just as efficient as teamspeak considering you can have conference calls on it.