Hatchling

Account Application on website is broken.

The account application at https://account.entropiauniverse.com...ypso&plang=en& seems to be broken. Every time I try to register it tells me that there is an error in the password field. I have tried a number of passwords all over 6 letters long with no white spaces or characters, with and without numbers and all I get is "Error were found in the highlighted fields. The only field highlighted is the password field.

2. Sponsored Links
    if i remember corectly it has to be at least 8 long, have at least one of each: number, upper and lower case letter.

Hatchling
    Nope the tooltip says at least six characters. I tried with 8 like suggested and I get the same error. The tooltip also doesn't say anything about numbers or uppercase it just says no white spaces or |characters. It's like the second box to input the password again to check it is missing or something.

Hatchling
    Try using this link. https://account.entropiauniverse.com...t/?ccode=euweb

this is the one that i have tried but it keeps saying:

Requested Service Unavailable
    There seems to be a problem accessing the requested service. Please try again or contact Entropia Universe Support for further information.

If you get a way around this let me know, i really wanted to start playing today...

Old

Hatchling
    Quote Originally Posted by Test View Post
    I still got the same error that i put in my post.

Hatchling
    Just a follow up, I was able to register today with the same password I was trying to use yesterday. It must have been an internal issue.

Hatchling
    Awesome!! I hope it lets me through today! I'm going to try once i get home from work.