Hatchling

stuck on asteroid

Hello, I am an old player. I remember pilots collecting full flights on CND in the control room.. before hangars got redone and all... I went to FOMA on a whim, didn't care to be there etc... that was a month ago. I've not come across a pilot since and have been stuck. Is there another place where pilots collect passengers, or is there a pilot who can get me, I will pay a round trip if necessary.. I am on a rock in space where I can do nothing someone take me home lol... thanks

2. Sponsored Links
    I thought FOMA had a teleporter to Calypso. For a fee ofc. Plenty of pilots who can give you a ride...just spam your FL. Most players have a Quad or VTOL.

Regards, Roni

Hatchling
    The most awesome person ever just told me I could teleport down for 7 ped. After a month of waiting and noone telling me about this before lol.. I am just LOL at this point....

Hatchling
    I should have just posted here from day one lol....

As far as I understand, gamedesign wise on the map, FOMA is regarded as a part of Calypso. Hence the teleporter. There are no other teleporters between <space objects> such as planets. Only the spacestations have a teleporter, which is connected to the planet they are close too, that offer a teleporter to planetside. For (indeed) a fee of 7 PED.

Another reason why it's convenient to have a teleporter on FOMA is that the asteroid is very populair with miners. As space is lootable PvP, using the teleporter is the safest way to get your ores and enmatters to Calypso.

Cheers, Roni

7. 11-10-2016, 21:22

8. 11-10-2016, 21:32