Old

A new economy system or?

As the inventor of a much more efficient system behind the shell concept of entropia universe, Iíve come to conclude one thing only, and that is, if we want a universe where everyone thrives and can actually make a business for themselves that is not entirely based on luck if you will? We need to implement a new kind of system for our future going about the economy.
    Iíve had a conversation with Jan welter, or at least it would seem to be him, at least this guy had a master degree in economics. Here is what I am thinking though, if we simplify few rules and engagements of the system, and create an entire new base of which this is done, and how progress is made, right along with creating a purpose for missions, jobs, and tools of the trade, we can in fact create a universe where everyone makes money on participating. Note it will not be a pyramid scheme, it will in fact become a simulated economy.
    The real question now lies with the users/clients of entropia universe. Should we have or should we not have a new virtual economy system that will create the universe we all want to be in?

Submit your answers below pleaseÖ

Sincerely: The NN.

2. Sponsored Links
    Old Alpha
    Buy 75% of the stock in Mindark and the board may start listening to you a bit more. Have fun.

Old

You know?

Quote Originally Posted by mastermesh View Post
    Buy 75% of the stock in Mindark and the board may start listening to you a bit more. Have fun.
    You know if they are not interested in raising billions in a matter of years, I say its ok, I'll find some other way...

NN.

Hatchling
    So we have 5 snippets of information here:

Quote Originally Posted by The NN View Post
    As the inventor of a much more efficient system behind the shell concept of entropia universe, Iíve come to conclude one thing only, and that is, if we want a universe where everyone thrives and can actually make a business for themselves that is not entirely based on luck if you will? ...

Here is what I am thinking though, if we simplify few rules and engagements of the system, and create an entire new base of which this is done, and how progress is made, right along with creating a purpose for missions, jobs, and tools of the trade, we can in fact create a universe where everyone makes money on participating. Note it will not be a pyramid scheme, it will in fact become a simulated economy.
    To list them in a digested form:
    1. inventor is you
    2. luck plays no role anymore
    3. simpler system
    4. based on some new but not yet explained...
    5. everyone makes money!

Items 1-3 seem plausible. Item 4 leaves me full of questions. Item 5 I simply don't believe. Someone must pay! If not us, then some outsider. Perhaps forests will be filled with sign boards and diapher commercials? Why don't you just suggest an emergency devaluation of PED to 10% of its current value.

Old

To KapokWu.

Yes you heard correctly, everyone is able to earn money, simply my system is not based on a gamble, it is instead based on what we could call a simulated economy.

A virtually simulated economy that is. It leaves room for jobs and missions like never before, new content and much more, simply my system unlocks Entropia's full potential.

Instead of having 1,2 million users whereof 8000 of those are logged in, we could have like 1 million people playing all at once maybe more.

Imagine that, a teaming universe, where everyone was having fun... And earning money at the same time?

We can form the universe everyone dreams off, in few simple steps, we can transform entropia into what we want it to beo all about...

The NN.

PS: I already tried to enlighten everyone of my system here on the forum, however the post was deleted...

Well, pardon our skepticism, but everyone knows (at least i hope) that money has to come from somewhere, and as it passes through the system, it has to go out on the other end in the same amount. Just like first law of thermodynamics, just a ted bit different. So you cannot make money from nothing, I am not an expert in economics, but hey, you are here to prove us wrong, and everyone would love that.

So what can you do with your theory? Well, first, find someone who can test it out for you, contact MA, or some of the partner planets, maybe they will show the interest of implementing such features into their platforms, and if the system works, i see of no reason why they would not be interested.

Also, treasure your invention, if you get nothing form MA or planet partners, you could always seek funding, and build a virtual universe of your own.

Of course, this is all based on the assumption that your system can prove to be functional, and stand the test of time, if it does, congrats you have created a economical utopia.

Remember to be real too, your theory can be promising, beautiful, simple, elegant, and whatever glorifying adjective you can add to it, but if it cannot survive the practical experiment, it is wrong.

Good luck and keep us posted!

Things run fine until MA releases items that devalue investments.
    Starfinder XXI: PM me to book a flight!
    Buying: Umbranoid Paste Pot
    Metal flows through my veins!

Didn't NN already go through this system once before about a year ago?
    Mrs. Roni RL Jan 21, 2014
    Started EU 11-02-2011

Dominant
    Quote Originally Posted by saradu View Post
    Didn't NN already go through this system once before about a year ago?
    Yes but he never explains what he's talking about except in the vaguest of terms. If the "ideas" had any substance he would have taken them to Mindark long ago.

I have a challenge for you NN, how about you once and for all just explain what you mean or stop bringing it up.

Quote Originally Posted by Neil Stockton View Post
    Yes but he never explains what he's talking about except in the vaguest of terms. If the "ideas" had any substance he would have taken them to Mindark long ago.

I have a challenge for you NN, how about you once and for all just explain what you mean or stop bringing it up.

You should hear him over at Twin Peaks, OMG
    Mrs. Roni RL Jan 21, 2014
    Started EU 11-02-2011