Hatchling

Eve player looking to join a University type Soc

I'd like to join a friendly established Soc that helps out its new members with useful information about Ped making and having a good time. Voice coms are a plus.
    I've been also playing Eve Online for half a decade now and I am curious to see how this game evolves.
    I'm GMT +2 and am willing to use any voice coms. (already using 3 with eve).

2. Sponsored Links
    Mature
    Quote Originally Posted by Idranel View Post
    I'd like to join a friendly established Soc that helps out its new members with useful information about Ped making and having a good time. Voice coms are a plus.
    I've been also playing Eve Online for half a decade now and I am curious to see how this game evolves.
    I'm GMT +2 and am willing to use any voice coms. (already using 3 with eve).
    The NBK (Natural Born Killers) is a group of societies. The entry level branch, NBK Army, has over 150 players. It may sounds like alot, but it's pretty close nit. They have a group of 15-20 colonels who've temporarily moved down from the higher skilled soc branches to help the new players learn the game - in whatever way the new player wants to play it. I know a voice chat thing is available, but it's not something I've every been interested in except for team hunts, I don't know how much other people use it. It'd be my personal recommendation for you.

Whatever Soc you join I hope you enjoy the game!

And here's Alice's Guide. I would highly recommend you read it. It's a little long for some people, but I think it's great.
    "What the wise do in the beginning, fools do in the end."

4. 10-09-2015, 15:11