Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Credit Card Deposit monthly limit

Ok have a question and also put forwards to MA support but maybe someone knows here faster. I did a huge deposit to get my EON armor and want to get another high end armor but I am now at a limit of 180 dollars for the month. My question is does anyone know if this is a true MONTHLY thing as in Feb 1 I can do another huge deposit or do I have to wait until some other 30 day as from a start point when I started using my card, does that make sense?

Thanks
    Mrs. Roni RL Jan 21, 2014
    Started EU 11-02-2011

2. Sponsored Links
    someone in game where I bought my armor just told us calendar month. hope that is right, two days to wait.
    Started EU 11-02-2011

I'm pretty sure you can request of the support to raise or remove the limit amount
    Raxxor

Quote Originally Posted by raxxor View Post
    I'm pretty sure you can request of the support to raise or remove the limit amount
    I just got a response from MA telling me it is not a calendar month that in order to deposit a huge amount like I did for my eon armor I would have to wait until the 29th.... I asked for a 2,000 limit increase. doesn't make sense to me though since my CC is good for 10,000. limit so scratching my head on this one.
    and to get it in time, needed by Saturday.
    Started EU 11-02-2011

Guardian
    That seems rather a low limit. In my case I had a similar limit when I first registered my card, but giving them the code that appeared on the entry in my bank account automatically raised the limit by quite a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by Meric View Post
    That seems rather a low limit. In my case I had a similar limit when I first registered my card, but giving them the code that appeared on the entry in my bank account automatically raised the limit by quite a lot.
    they won't give it to me without an arm and a leg of paperwork, which will not help me by Saturday, also the fact that I now live in the netherlands and my accounts are all still in California, it pretty much still makes it very hard and well, It is just not going to happen, guess I will be waiting a month and then again if there is the armor we wanted to purchase now.........
    Started EU 11-02-2011

Quote Originally Posted by saradu View Post
    they won't give it to me without an arm and a leg of paperwork, which will not help me by Saturday, also the fact that I now live in the netherlands and my accounts are all still in California, it pretty much still makes it very hard and well, It is just not going to happen, guess I will be waiting a month and then again if there is the armor we wanted to purchase now.........
    I got my code from my cc statement. Check your last statement, assuming you did any type of deposit a month ago or longer, and it should be there. Enter that and it should auto increase your limit.

Or is there something I missed.

Quote Originally Posted by Nor Alien View Post
    I got my code from my cc statement. Check your last statement, assuming you did any type of deposit a month ago or longer, and it should be there. Enter that and it should auto increase your limit.

Or is there something I missed.
    I had one increase long ago, this is to up the amount they give me now 30000 peds, they want a picture of ID, BANK STATEMENTS, UTILITY BILL. in fact I made a copy from their note hang on.

From MA. If you are interested in setting your account and card deposit limit higher than 30,000 PED, you need to go to this site https://account.entropiauniverse.com/support-faq/sf/ and upload a copy of the card and front and back color copies of a current and valid photo ID, where all four corners are visible, and your full name, a document number, and your date of birth are clearly shown. For example a Driver's License, Passport or National Identification Card.

For your account's safety, please make sure to black out the information on the card, only the first six and last three digits of your card number (123456xxxxxxx789), the expiration date and the name of the account holder should be visible.

You also need to send a copy of a utility bill or financial statement, issued within the past 90 days, that matches the address on both your id and Entropia Universe Account and shows your full name. Please also note that we cannot accept images of online statements - all documents must have been physically printed by the issuing institution and all four corners must be visible.

When the upload is finished please update this case and let us know the new limit that you want to set, so that we can continue assisting you as soon as possible.

oh I can do this and still may, but there is no way in hell I can get this done by saturday...........then I think about it and well, maybe it is not a good idea, we just wanted to invest in some armor on the expensive side....... will see what appears up for sale next month..... I got my EON Armor and that put the halt on my getting any more peds from my CC until the 27th of next month..... I tear up my bank statements and tore one up the day before so that is out, hahah......oh well.
    Started EU 11-02-2011

Guardian
    There was one thing I missed. I assumed that the $180 in the original post was your monthly limit. I now realize that this was all that was left out of the much higher limit! My apologies.

My limit is 30,000PED as well, which I got after using the code on the statement. I've never needed to increase it, and I'm not sure I could afford to!

Quote Originally Posted by Meric View Post
    There was one thing I missed. I assumed that the $180 in the original post was your monthly limit. I now realize that this was all that was left out of the much higher limit! My apologies.

My limit is 30,000PED as well, which I got after using the code on the statement. I've never needed to increase it, and I'm not sure I could afford to!
    yeah that is what I have left. Well for most parts NO, would not be buying that much stuff, just wanted to get Roni some nicer Armor..... so we wait a month..........
    Started EU 11-02-2011

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast