Young

"OMG I was Haxxored!

oh.. nevermind my All caps was on.." Seriously I tried to log in today and was met with unrecognized username or password, so I was like oh maybe I should check and see if my password got changed, suddenly I couldn't log into my gmail accounts my regular q or my backup password reset one, so I sent a password reset to my other account for fixing the haxxing.

It was then I realized my Caps Lock was Toggled on. So.. how many others have gone through this? Anyone? Or am I just the door-nub of the world?

2. Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by Raven Winters View Post
    oh.. nevermind my All caps was on.." Seriously I tried to log in today and was met with unrecognized username or password, so I was like oh maybe I should check and see if my password got changed, suddenly I couldn't log into my gmail accounts my regular q or my backup password reset one, so I sent a password reset to my other account for fixing the haxxing.

It was then I realized my Caps Lock was Toggled on. So.. how many others have gone through this? Anyone? Or am I just the door-nub of the world?
    Lol yes, and it was embarrassing as hell.
    Last edited by Nor Alien; 02-05-2014 at 02:25.

Young
    Most of the time I look at my keyboards right hand display lights, but when I don't I swear I was hacked lol.

Hatchling
    Sorry to barge in, but I'm waiting for more than 24hs for any mod to aprove my noob topic, does this class exist in this forum?