Hatchling

Thumbs Down Fix the starter area. Were all stuck here.

The door to crystalline cavern is broken and there's like 20 people in here. I've been trying it on and off for 4 hours now. It's a pretty bad first impression to people starting out when you can't actually get out and play the game.

2. Sponsored Links
    Hatchling

Thumbs Down Fix your starter area. The door is broken...

There's a pile up of noobs at the crystalline cavern door and we would like to play the game now....

This is preperation for the real entropia be patient and I'm sure they'll fix it soon enough.

To speed it up contact support, it seems like the more cases they get about an issue the faster it gets resolved.
    Raxxor

lol

Quote Originally Posted by cyris View Post
    There's a pile up of noobs at the crystalline cavern door and we would like to play the game now....
    I couldn't help to laugh when I read this. I can totally visualise this.

Hope it gets fixed fast guys, hang in there...I have been floating in space for many hours when space got bugged. So I understand the feeling

Cheers, Roni

Hatchling
    Quote Originally Posted by cyris View Post
    The door to crystalline cavern is broken and there's like 20 people in here. I've been trying it on and off for 4 hours now. It's a pretty bad first impression to people starting out when you can't actually get out and play the game.
    Yes, this is a very bad first impression of the game. I was excited to give it a try only to find myself stuck in a small, very dark, room with like 10 other people. It's bad enough that the room is so dark you can barely see to move around, but to not even be able to get to the next area? Why in the hell have the first area we go to be a dark room anyway. Why not just put us in the Crystalline Cavern to start out? Why make it so freaking difficult? Sometimes I wonder about these games. Anyway, hope it gets fixed very soon, else I'll be uninstalling the game and not looking back.

Hatchling
    Well, I'm done. It's been several hours now, and I still can't get past the starter room. I'm done trying. This game is getting deleted, and I won't be coming back, and I sure as hell will not be recommending it to anyone. It's total BS that we can't get through that damn door into the Chrystalline Cavern to play when so many others are able to. From what I've been told, there's only one server, and because it's full, we can't get in. Well then, maybe it's time to make more than one server so that new players can come play. I'm done, and will not be looking back ever. To hell with this damn game.