Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Oratan Loot Log

Na I understood your post perfectly fine. Yeah I expect that for someone to lose in this game someone has to win and vise versa. It is completely possible that the oratan HOF was partly responsible though I am sure MA would deny it.

Note: I think I will start that bukin's log now. Going to run it a little differently so that should be interesting. 8D
    ~Union Of Souls~

2. Sponsored Links
    Hatchling
    GL with it!!

Quote Originally Posted by Union Of Souls View Post
    Reasonable advice. I am only using bukin's as a finisher to skill with it and also Tier it. Yes the goal would usualy be to profit during a log to make it look nice and all but I am focusing on gaining skills and completing challenges. I am just posting the results along the way. If I was posting a log with the intent of profiting along the way then yes I agree I could be using a much more eco set up.

Side note: Bukin's Is not just a decoration. As a melee weapon its eco of 2.857 dmg/pec stock is not all that horrible. Also eco wise I have the Piron and Bukin's maxed so I get the max eco out of them without using enhancers or amps.
    It miight be that his setup can be optimized, but not by much. His defensive costs are okay, the eco of the gun is reasonable ( and used maxed i assume ). He uses a finisher to avoid overkill.
    Only thing i would do different is using an A105 on the gun and do larger runs ( At least a full Amp ).
    I think the key here is bankroll. If <200 PED loss isn't bearable within a few runs you need to step down by a lot. For a 300 HP mob i recommend a bankroll of at least 2kPED to stack up loot and get the maximum out of MU.

That means not you can turn around a loss to sudden profit, but at least you can sell your stuff with some MU and feather out some swings without the need to stop to soon.

50 PED runs is what i do on low HP mobs like 30 hp.

It takes a good while and cycled peds to feather out swings. And when you can't recover MU to fill the gap it is hard to survive on tight budget.

You are completely right Jennson. Amps do increase dmg/pec and give you a easy way to control run lengths(bringing the ammo to burn the amp to avoid burning looted ammo). Also having a larger bank roll is also highly advised for like you said building up stacks large enough to have significant MU value. Note though all the loot return I listed wasn't including MU. It was all tt value. I will have to check after I post this to see if I forgot to mention that some where. A side note to having a larger bankroll too is it enables you to go longer before having to sell your loot giving you a higher probability of selling it for top MU and a higher probability of obtaining a global or hof between sales.
    ~Union Of Souls~

Hatchling
    Quote Originally Posted by Union Of Souls View Post
    "Run 7"
    Ammo: 50.00 PED
    Weapon Decay: Piron - 2.32 PED, Bukin's - 2.00 PED
    Armor Decay: 0.90 PED
    Fap Decay: 0.00 PED
    Cost: 55.13 PED
    Loot: 38.74 PED
    Overall: -147.73 PED

"Run 8"
    Ammo: 50.00 PED
    Weapon Decay: Piron - 2.34 PED, Bukin's - 2.29 PED
    Armor Decay: 0.92 PED
    Fap Decay: 0.00 PED
    Cost: 55.55
    Loot: 38.73 PED
    Overall: -164.55 PED -This is just unreasonable -.-
    I am very close to killing 5000 oratan and i dont think i have ever globaled on them my biggest loots are like 20 ped.

7. 03-30-2015, 07:55

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12