Mature

Planet of Dreams

Heya, I found a new RCE game that looks like an interesting prospect! It's called Planet of Dreams, and though it is yet unpolished, it already features several game play and investment opportunities, and a functional withdrawal system. To be honest, all it takes for me to find a game interesting, at least in the sense of being worthwhile to try out, is that is has a real cash economy. I expect there's a significant subset of Entropia players who feel the same. Another interesting fact is that the player base is very small, so there's still room to get in before the population explosion in the event that the game takes off.

http://planetofdreams.info/index.php?topic=61.0

Last edited by TheOneOmega; 08-29-2014 at 02:07. Reason: rule 2.10 - posting of affiliate links is not permitted.

2. Sponsored Links
    You might like to mention what it is about that game that you find interesting - other than that you might get a commission on referrals

The rules of their 'Agreement' start with:
    When you play Planet Of Dreams you agree to the following:
    1. Putting money into the game is treated as donation not deposit till the game goes official.
    2. When making a donation to the game you must deal with it as a donation, don't treat it as an investment nor as a deposit.
    Not exactly an encouraging 'investment opportunity' environment.

Mature
    Fair enough, but to be honest, all it takes for me to find a game interesting, at least in the sense of being worthwhile to try out, is that is has a real cash economy. I expect there's a significant subset of Entropia players who feel the same. Another interesting fact is that the player base is very small, so there's still room to get in before the population explosion in the event that the game takes off. I agree with you that there are many possible criticisms of the game in its current state, and I'm quite new to it myself so I probably haven't given the best possible explanation, but I'd say anyone interested in RCEs should give it a spin.

I have removed the link entirely, as I have noticed that Planet of Dreams has the policy: "You can only advertise your referral link that you can find inside the game in the "Sponsorship" window, advertising any page other than your referral link will get your account banned or terminated without any prior notice."

Hatchling
    i just register for the game and it seems i am the only one in-game atm

Mature
    Yep, it's often like that. I've seen as many as 6 people online at once, including me. Whether you view this as a good or bad thing depends on the angle from which you approach RCE games, as well as your level of confidence in the game's future. Personally, I love the idea of being a pioneer.

Mature
    Added a link to my installation guide, which I have been given permission to post by the admin of POD.

I think it should meet the criteria of this board as well, since although the link contains a referral link (in the guide), it also contains useful info for getting started, especially since there can be a few gotcha's in the installation process.

Hopefully this installation guide link will be acceptable to both parties, so folks don't have to Google hunt for the game anymore.

If it is not, feel free to correct me (or remove link if mod).