Gold Card use question

I recently received my security Gold Card system.
    I have a question about it.
    If Im start using it, is it possible for someone else to play in my computer?
    Because many times when im not at my home, especially Weekends, my brother use my computer and he has an account in EU aswell.

anyone has experience in this?

2. Sponsored Links
    1 Gold card is only for 1 account, so your brother will play without the need to have your gold card. just his username and pass.

Thanks for your reply
    There is no clear explanation if you put security code before (due to client launch) or after the login screen, that's why im asking.

Old

Thumbs Up Gold Card Key

... is put in after the login screen, once user and pass are confirmed.

Hatchling
    Knowing a lot of security issues arise within the circle of the family and the closest friends, I suggest you keep the Gold Card somewhere where your brother does not easily find it. Best place is within bushes of the nearby forest, dig in a little safety box, hide it well. And approach the spot from different angle every time. Cover-up your fetching trips e.g. going out with a dog. Change the dog often, so it does not learn to lead others to the spot.

Uhm uhm, I got carried away. But anyways, take care of your Gold Card. Remember to order a new one early enough before the battery goes flat. Battery stands only 10 years with sensible usage (do not expose it to heat, humidity, sun rays, do not leave it into the reader (if you have the older model) and so on).

When the battery dies, you don't need to buy a new card reader .. just change the batteries.

Take one out as a reference, nip down to your local battery store, and buy a couple of matching ones. (They're a standard battery and readily available)

Then replace them one at a time.

Quote Originally Posted by Serica View Post
    When the battery dies, you don't need to buy a new card reader .. just change the batteries.

Take one out as a reference, nip down to your local battery store, and buy a couple of matching ones. (They're a standard battery and readily available)

Then replace them one at a time.
    For detailed instructions on how to do this: http://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/fo...ard-Reader-101

9. 07-24-2014, 11:07
    Reason
    spam

Guardian
    In what way is it not secure?

The gold card is an example of Two Factor Authentication, comprising "Something the user knows" and "Something the user has".

This is a higher level of security than many bank/credit cards!

Note that there is a limit as to how many security features you introduce before the user finally gets fed up because he has failed to authenticate too often.

11. 11-01-2016, 08:32

12. 11-01-2016, 08:35

13. 11-01-2016, 08:39

14. 11-01-2016, 08:44

15. 12-20-2016, 03:00