Hatchling

Missions or just walk around

I never got into Mission when I played before but was wondering what most of you think do you like to play missions or just walk about???

2. Sponsored Links
    I do a bit of both.

Very few missions have a time limit, so I just gather them all, and if I feel like hunting for that session, I'll pick a mission to focus on.
    If I feel like mining, I just kill everything in my path as I go - and that's likely to add toward some mission too

Hatchling
    Quote Originally Posted by Serica View Post
    I do a bit of both.

Very few missions have a time limit, so I just gather them all, and if I feel like hunting for that session, I'll pick a mission to focus on.
    If I feel like mining, I just kill everything in my path as I go - and that's likely to add toward some mission too
    Ah I like that idea

Guardian
    I make a point of doing missions because many of them offer a lump of skills on completion which can be quite difficult to acquire otherwise.

My latest, on Cyrene, took me from 1 point (starter) in tailoring to 34 in one easy go!

Hatchling
    Quote Originally Posted by Meric View Post
    I make a point of doing missions because many of them offer a lump of skills on completion which can be quite difficult to acquire otherwise.

My latest, on Cyrene, took me from 1 point (starter) in tailoring to 34 in one easy go!
    That's also very good to know