Hatchling

Space Urgently Needs Updating

Hi everyone I've been playing EU for around a year now and have noticed the severe lack of updates in space. With games such as Star Citizen on the horizon, space is crying out for an upgrade!

I've heard various rumours about a partner taking over space, future update plans etc but I tend to take things like that with a pinch of salt.

One thing I don't understand with just how vast Space is, is why there is so little work done with it. For example, there is a distanct lack of variety with space ships. I thought there would be 10, 20, 50, 100 different kinds, all with different attributes.

There should be ships built for speed, power, dog fights, cargo, defence and variations of these, there could be all sorts of add ons such as afterburners, emergency shields, cloaks, the possiblilites are endless!
    Last edited by Marren85; 11-28-2014 at 22:46. Reason: Spelling and grammer

2. Sponsored Links
    Old
    Couldn't agree more, also more weapons, shields etc for ships looted from space mobs.

Iron missions for space mobs.

Perhaps also epic landgrabs for space station spawn area's with vehicles used.

Big space games have ship upgrade options for example elite. One thought i had was maybe to have enhancer slots in vehicles - speed enhancers, hull enhancers (SI), weapon enhancers; which could slot into existing enhancer system.

With space log off now being closed down perhaps we will see more updates in space .

Dibbler

4. 11-17-2016, 08:01