Hatchling

Exclamation Returning player curious about Entropia again

Hey forums. So i use to play entropia back before they had foot armor and the crytek engine. I did have fun shooting up in the moon neverdie. Is this game tighter on returns than before? i'm hoping to come in and take my time of course but i'm curious if there's events that Mindark throws in entropia to keep us entertained between our professions. Any insight would be appreciated.

Thanks

2. Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by Devioussparx View Post
    Hey forums. So i use to play entropia back before they had foot armor and the crytek engine. I did have fun shooting up in the moon neverdie. Is this game tighter on returns than before? i'm hoping to come in and take my time of course but i'm curious if there's events that Mindark throws in entropia to keep us entertained between our professions. Any insight would be appreciated.

Thanks
    Hey there and welcome back to the universe.
    The returns have not changed since i joined the game ( in 2009 ), but there are ups and downs. However, you will find complains about returns since ever. There are plenty of events going on and some complain already there are too many. There are also a lot of events held by landowners as well as events made by planet partners. Worth to check out.

Cheers

4. 11-06-2016, 14:00

5. 11-06-2016, 14:22

6. 11-06-2016, 14:30