Hatchling

Worth to come back?

I played eu for like a few month back in 2005 didn't get far mostly sweeting and and occasionally bought a few ammo from selling sweet and went for a hunt, and then I stoped playing.

I remember I got into this games from the news I read on some dude made lot of money in doing property sale in the game and this was lik back in 2005 or earlier.

I am wondering if I should come back haha any advise on worth to come back?haha

Cheers guys

2. Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by jrax View Post
    I played eu for like a few month back in 2005 didn't get far mostly sweeting and and occasionally bought a few ammo from selling sweet and went for a hunt, and then I stoped playing.

I remember I got into this games from the news I read on some dude made lot of money in doing property sale in the game and this was lik back in 2005 or earlier.

I am wondering if I should come back haha any advise on worth to come back?haha

Cheers guys
    To answer the question it would help to know what your motivation is in coming back ?

When you want to get rich quickly without much effort well probably this will you frustrate enough that it is not worth coming back.

If you want to play the game even as sweater or low depositor, probably today is a better time as it was in 2005. Much more to do, much more to explore and even some cheap ways to perform preofessions ( like rookie mining or puny hunting ).

If you just want to check it out i say create an account or have a look if your old account still exits and give it a try.

BR

Hatchling
    Hi jennson, nope I gt no plans in chasing money off the game, js wondering if it is still same as back in 2005.

My old ac still exist with 0 ped and 200 something sweet as I left haha

Will prob come back for a look

Cheerrrs

Quote Originally Posted by jrax View Post
    Hi jennson, nope I gt no plans in chasing money off the game, js wondering if it is still same as back in 2005.

My old ac still exist with 0 ped and 200 something sweet as I left haha

Will prob come back for a look

Cheerrrs
    Well there will also be a VSE nowadays. Anyway with these expectiations and the direct comparison to 2005 i think it is worth coming back. ( IMHO )

Hatchling
    Haha sounds good will get a time and download the game

Provider
    The game will appear as different as night and day to you if you haven't played since 2005. It has changed a lot since then!

Hatchling
    Quote Originally Posted by FlorencioNineWind View Post
    The game will appear as different as night and day to you if you haven't played since 2005. It has changed a lot since then!
    Haha yes , I am just back on today, created a new a/c (the character I had previous was looking a bit oversized.....) and doing quest now

9. 06-10-2015, 06:06