Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1

    Client Loader not fitting screen

    Hi i was wondering if anyone has had this problem and knows how to fix it. When i load up the client some of it is hanging below the screen and i cannot see it properly, i have had to set my taskbar to auto hide to be able to load up the game as the launch button was covered by the taskbar. The resolution is fine when i load the game up. My resolution is 1360x768. I have enclosed a photo of what my problem is. If you need anymore information just let me know and i'll post it up. Thanks in advance


  2. Sponsored Links
  3. #2
    Guardian saradu's Avatar
    Joined
    Nov 21 2011
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    312
    Try a different screen resolution?

    My problem is I cannot log out fast, system just hangs, windowed or not.... used to work but now I have to sit and sit and sit......
    Mrs. Roni RL Jan 21, 2014
    Started EU 11-02-2011


  4. #3
    Old Alpha Nor Alien's Avatar
    Joined
    Nov 02 2010
    Location
    Constant state of flux!!
    Posts
    856
    Quote Originally Posted by saradu View Post
    Try a different screen resolution?

    My problem is I cannot log out fast, system just hangs, windowed or not.... used to work but now I have to sit and sit and sit......
    Weird... It strange how some people have problems while others don't.

    What I think it is, the many different components and software people use. It would be very hard (especially with a modified Cry 2 engine) to work on all setups and software that people use.

    Hopefully it gets sorted for you.

  5. #4
    I've tried all the other resolutions before posting this, i can still play the game ok so i might just have to deal with a dodgy menu. Cheers for the posts guys

  6. #5
    Guardian saradu's Avatar
    Joined
    Nov 21 2011
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    312
    Quote Originally Posted by Nor Alien View Post
    Weird... It strange how some people have problems while others don't.

    What I think it is, the many different components and software people use. It would be very hard (especially with a modified Cry 2 engine) to work on all setups and software that people use.

    Hopefully it gets sorted for you.
    But it has always worked and then all of a sudden poof
    Mrs. Roni RL Jan 21, 2014
    Started EU 11-02-2011


  7. #6
    Old Alpha Nor Alien's Avatar
    Joined
    Nov 02 2010
    Location
    Constant state of flux!!
    Posts
    856
    Quote Originally Posted by saradu View Post
    But it has always worked and then all of a sudden poof
    Could easily be an issue with the client itself. Maybe checking for errors would fix this, or it could be other software loaded on the computer that either got updated thus causing this problem now, or a reset of the video settings. So many possibilities.

    For me, the progress bar for my character is showing a no data warning. It happened when I had a driver issue just recently. The funny part, it was a printer driver that caused it. There in lies the real problem. One seemingly insignificant error leads to fuckville for other things.

    I'll figure it out eventually, as it doesn't effect my game much, but there are people who's issues cause them great amounts of grief.

  8. #7
    Provider raxxor's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 17 2011
    Location
    Sweden, Göteborg
    Posts
    176
    If you increase the resolution it should be fine.
    Raxxor

  9. 12-26-2016, 12:09

    Reason
    spam

 

 

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •