Hatchling

what is this game all about?

hi, im new around as you can see by the ammount of posts i have. what is this game all about?

2. Sponsored Links

Lightbulb

It is about defining you own goals. Freedom to do what you want and to make or lose a PED along the way.
    It is about meeting great people from all over the world.
    t is about being part a stunning world.
    It is about being part of an awesome community.

It is what you want it to be

Welcome to EU

Hatchling
    2015-04-21 09:27 Entropia Universe Support:

Hi irn4l,

It is not a flaw, it is something that has always existed and we are aware of.

Doing it however is indeed the same as stealing money.

Kind regards,
    Ulf | Entropia Universe Support

this was the answer i get when a friend of mine played for an hour this game and then gave me his ped cause he didnt liked the game.

they called it stealing.
    <removed>

good bye EU
    Last edited by Serica; 04-28-2015 at 21:52. Reason: 2.11

You don't post what your question to Support was, however I'm going to guess it was about creating multiple accounts to exploit the mission rewards for new players, and transferring those peds to yourself.

Hatchling
    the problem is, that it was not me creating the accounts, it were my friends that played from my computer and then gave me their ped, they played the tutorials and gave me their rewards. any questions?

i have one, why is the fact that entropia spy on players hided?

Quote Originally Posted by irn4l View Post
    the problem is, that it was not me creating the accounts, it were my friends that played from my computer and then gave me their ped, they played the tutorials and gave me their rewards. any questions?

i have one, why is the fact that entropia spy on players hided?
    Well it is understandable when one second account is created from the same machine, but over and over again is simply suspicious regarding exploiting the newcomer rewards, isn't it ?

And yes of course it is monitored, the game is about real money and any PEDs earned in the game are worth real money and can be transferred to your bank account. Imagine everyone and their sister would abuse the system that way ... How would Mindark be able to stay in business ?

It is good it is that way, because basically the players paying for the service are the ones who are exploited and by monitoring the created accounts and their activity they protect their plattform and the investments a lot of players made.

If you are just looking for a free game where stuff like that does not matter maybe the concept of Entropia is not the right one for you ?

8. 12-20-2016, 02:35

9. 12-20-2016, 02:45

10. 12-20-2016, 03:08

11. 12-20-2016, 03:15