Young

Sort inventory by name

I desperately need to be able to quick sort items in the inventory by name; the compacting button just doesn't cut it as it makes everything disorganized. If you have, for example, two or more sets of armors including plates it takes a lot of time to drag and drop icons around to organize them.

2. Sponsored Links
    The space (but not the maxiumum number of items) in Storage is pretty much unlimited.

So you can arrange it as you like.
    To create an extra row at the bottom, just drag something biggish down there, and it will keep expanding down.

I have all my armor grouped together in sets, along with matching plates.

The minerals tab is grouped as enmatters and ores,
    and then further sub-grouped by unrefined and refined,
    and then all set out in alphabetic order

When you have it laid out exactly as you want it - take a screenie for emergencies. Once you've got it sorted like this, 'Compact' is not your friend anymore

However, if you just want an alphabetic list of all your items, then go to your account on the website, copy the list from 'My Items', paste it into a spreadsheet, and then sort by the Item Name column.

Young
    I mean that I wanted a button that automatically sorts out all the items in alphabetical order, so that armors and plates will be arranged and not spread out in a mess so that you will have to do tedious manual drag n' dropping all the time. There's already a "compact" button, so a "organize/arrange" button shouldn't be too much to ask for.

I've been to a lot of RL meets for Entropia, seeing how others play, and also what their storages look like.

I've yet to see two that look the same.

Now that you can click and drag groups of items between inventory and storage, it really only needs to be 1 action to move an armor set between the two, provided you've left sufficient space in storage to accept it.
    It's not like you have to move each of the 7 armor pieces in a set individually any more.
    (Hint: put one small item a long way down the bottom in storage to keep some space open)

6. 11-04-2016, 09:10

7. 12-29-2016, 14:39

Reason
    spam

8. 12-29-2016, 15:53

Reason
    spam

9. 12-29-2016, 20:03

Reason
    spam

10. 12-29-2016, 20:13

Reason