Thread: Crafting Bug

Hatchling

Crafting Bug

Hey there. So i have this Skill Increase Bonus Blueprint with a QR of 100. It shows a success rate of 95%. But in no crafting run it is possible to get a 95% success rate. The Real Success Rate is somewhere around 35% when crafting on full quantity. So why it shows 95% if that is obviously not true? Is this a Bug or Intentional Fraud?

2. Sponsored Links
    This is due to misunderstanding that the term 'success rate' means different things when used in different contexts.

The '95% success rate' refers to the long-term average TT return (ie including all items crafted, as well as materials returned, residues, blueprints, etc), when used on full Quantity setting at 100QR by someone who has maxed the required skills. Note that the TT value of most 'large loots' like globals and HoFs will far exceed the TT value of the item being attempted.

The 'Real Success Rate of 35%' is the number of attempts where the attempt generates an item, (aka a 'success') divided by the total attempts.

The two are totally different calculations.

Hatchling
    as this might be correct it still is irritating to say it has a "success rate" of 95% as a success in my opinion is an attempt where you craft the item successfully... otherwise it should say return rate as an attempt where i may get only 10% of the tt value of the tried attempt back is no success in any way in my opinion.

Are you aware that that you don't need a 'success' to HoF?
    I seem to recall at least 1 ATH that was on a 'near success'.