Hatchling

First day playing, game crashed

Not good, my machine is more than capable of running this game.

2. Sponsored Links
    Sorry to hear you've run into some issues on your first day.

The game's minimum system requirements are listed here:
    https://account.entropiauniverse.com...-requirements/

There is also an FAQ for Crashes here:
    https://account.entropiauniverse.com...-and-error-me/

Hatchling
    I have an AMD A10 7850K APU, 8G ddr3 2100 memory, and a Radeon R9 270 card with 4G of memory.

Starting yesterday, I'm losing connection repeatedly. 11/14, lost connection 4 times, and the game froze once.

So far today, in trying to play for 20 minutes, first the game wouldn't load at 11:15 am, then did load, and lost connection at 11:21. Reloaded the game, and lost connection again at 11:35. In 2 tries all i've accomplished in game is to teleport once and check out the mission terminal. My connection is cable, tests on speedtest.net at 124Mbps down and 12.4 up. Pingtest.net is at 0% packet loss, ping 16 jitter 1.

Not good.

The game servers are in the Amsterdam iirc, so ensure you have that as your destination for any speed test, not a more local server. Also, in my experience, any 'wireless' component in your connection (like between a laptop and modem, even if the modem is wired) will result in more dropouts.

The game seems to rely more on your upload speed than download. When people have issues with regular disconnects, I usually suggest that they try setting their connection speed in the client loader to their upload speed to Amsterdam as tested using speedtest.net. (For me, that's around 1Mbps and I rarely have any disconnects at all)

If that doesn't help, try turning down your connection speed to very low. If that increases the time between disconnects, then gradually increase the connection speed one setting at a time.

Entropia is quite playable even at dialup speeds (I've tried that myself when away from home), provided you stay away from other players - the more green dots, the more lag.

6. 11-06-2016, 14:24

7. 12-12-2016, 01:25

Reason
    spam

8. 12-12-2016, 01:26

Reason
    spam

9. 12-12-2016, 01:27

Reason
    spam

10. 12-12-2016, 01:27