Hatchling

Question non-deposit account vs a deposit account?

Hi everyone, I'm new to EU.

I've been curious as to how different for someone who play through EU without using real money to level up versus someone who deposit some real money.

Would there be difference in the speed of leveling up (getting more advanced skills, gain more money, etc)?.

I have a rough idea at the moment.

Just like to know how fast if I were to invest, will I be able to make money as soon as possible considering that I have the right skills and knowledge to advance.

Thanks for your inputs.

Regards,

Jarel

2. Sponsored Links
    Guardian
    Quote Originally Posted by Jarel View Post
    Hi everyone, I'm new to EU.

I've been curious as to how different for someone who play through EU without using real money to level up versus someone who deposit some real money.

Would there be difference in the speed of leveling up (getting more advanced skills, gain more money, etc)?.

I have a rough idea at the moment.

Just like to know how fast if I were to invest, will I be able to make money as soon as possible considering that I have the right skills and knowledge to advance.
    First - an account is an account. It is entirely up to you whether you deposit or not.

I started in EU not depositing, and kept it that way for over a year.
    By that time I had some idea of how the game worked. I then decided that I had the funds to deposit, and did so.

Levelling up speed improved, as I could do more. As an approximation, the amount of skills you get depend on the cost of an action.

As to making money - unless you trade with other players it will be nearly impossible to show a reasonable profit.

In my year and a bit of playing without a deposit I finally had a 'net worth' of about 500 PEDs, mostly from sweating.