Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Young
    Thank you for your suggestions Serica, that has helped me out a bunch, I believe that I can currently afford to make all of the investments I need as of now to begin a piloting career in EU (after exploring it myself again after the visual enhancement update to see its beauty plus to gather the way-points).

BTW, can universal ammo power a quad's lasers? I bought a small ammo package today.

2. Sponsored Links
    I expect universal ammo can be used with a quad's lasers, but to be sure, check the item info page for the gun.
    That should confirm it

Guardian
    Universal ammo can be used with the Kismet laser.

Note that it is fairly expensive to shoot with it - 4010 units per shot.

Young
    I looked through entropedia for stats an I'm going to look into buying a quad justifier if I can find a cheap one. Thanks for all of the help

Quote Originally Posted by Veripare Star View Post
    I looked through entropedia for stats an I'm going to look into buying a quad justifier if I can find a cheap one. Thanks for all of the help
    Ah .. there might be a misunderstanding there...

Most quads are (L). These are relatively inexpensive and can be purchased easily on auction.

There are 5 UL quads, given as prizes for a competition. All have individual names, one of which is 'Justifier'.
    There are also a number of UL Quad 'Equus' - a warp drive can be attached to these as well.
    Both these latter types are relatively expensive, and proper research and due diligence should be carried out in the same way that you would on any significant RL investment.

Young
    Quote Originally Posted by Serica View Post
    Ah .. there might be a misunderstanding there...

Most quads are (L). These are relatively inexpensive and can be purchased easily on auction.

There are 5 UL quads, given as prizes for a competition. All have individual names, one of which is 'Justifier'.
    There are also a number of UL Quad 'Equus' - a warp drive can be attached to these as well.
    Both these latter types are relatively expensive, and proper research and due diligence should be carried out in the same way that you would on any significant RL investment.
    Yes, I discovered that 50k is far too rich for my blood xD I made the decision to throw a thruster onto my VTOL in case I want to start to taxi players to the calypso space station (I have always wanted to check it out on my own, so why not for 5ped I thought?). Instead of buying a quad I opted to buy an inflict ranged damage skill implant an go back to hunting for a week or so until I can deposit again an afford to buy the two lasers plus a quad.

Quote Originally Posted by Meric
    Universal ammo can be used with the Kismet laser.

Note that it is fairly expensive to shoot with it - 4010 units per shot.
    I have about 332ped worth of Universal Ammo ATM so whenever I do get to space then I should still be okay ammo wise.

8. 11-06-2016, 13:18

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12