Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Young

best way to skill up 'evade'?

Would it be better with or without my adjusted pixie armor? Not worried about the repair bill, just want to know the fastest evade gain while I sweat combibos. I know folks say to sweat unarmored to keep the cost down, but it costs more to repair my FAP than my armor.

The only reason I would sweat without my adjusted pixie is if someone convinces me I will gain more evade that way.

Thanks

2. Sponsored Links
    Dominant
    You may also want to compare it with the cost of simply chipping in evade skill. Evade and paramedic are two skills that are cheap, slow to skill naturally, and both make a big difference to your hunting ability.

Young
    Besides chipping in Evade, just letting mobs smack you in the fastest way. The higher level the mob the more you'll gain (for instance you'll gain Evade faster from a L3 Combibo than a L1 Puny, etc). With or without armor makes no difference other than not being hit as hard with armor.

Young
    Thanks for the replies.

I checked the auction... buying evade seemed too pricey for me, and not as much fun as playing with the critters, but did let me know such a possibility exists.

The with or without armor was my main question, thanks coaltar for your input. I will use armor. Less down time, less healing, more chance to tier up my adjusted pixie.

Guardian
    You will also get quite a lot of evade if you join one of the sweat groups, either at Nea's or at OLA42.

Quote Originally Posted by EdG View Post
    Would it be better with or without my adjusted pixie armor? Not worried about the repair bill, just want to know the fastest evade gain while I sweat combibos. I know folks say to sweat unarmored to keep the cost down, but it costs more to repair my FAP than my armor.

The only reason I would sweat without my adjusted pixie is if someone convinces me I will gain more evade that way.

Thanks
    get naked and lure big mobs ..... then run as hell you will gain evade for sure (if you manage to survive for a bit)

Old Alpha
    Quote Originally Posted by Billy Jean Ruby View Post
    get naked and lure big mobs ..... then run as hell you will gain evade for sure (if you manage to survive for a bit)
    You'll also get a lot of @#$@#$ n00bs yelling at you for stealing their mobs, mobtraining, etc. Can be fun but also if you get good at it can cause some support tickets to go in on you. Back a few years I used to basically just do a parade of mobs to skill up evade from time to time when peds were low and sweating was boring. You'd be surprised how many n00bs got irritated as hell at that.

nope! if you live on Arkadia you don't have such problem.
    There are a lot of remote places with any kind of Level mobs.
    Its your choice and mood, where you want to do your "show"
    and...yeah it's so funny

Young
    My buddy swears by finding the biggest mob u can find that spawns fairly close to a revive terminal and repeatedly naked suicide into it. Mob should be atleast lvl 150+. I guess the bigger the bite the more effect on evade it has.

Personally i don't have the patience to do that or train. I just let it come naturally while hunting. And supplement it when I can afford to with chips.

Its gonna take thousands of evade points to really notice a difference so dont get bent out of shape if u dont make a lot of gains fast.

Young
    How do I skill evade/dodge skills? ... I don't leave on Calypso but on ROCKtropia...I know is hard ,no economy,you need alot of patience in to sell things etc...but when comes about runing into some spawn of mobs and make a mob train on me I know I will be alone in spawn and don't disturb nobody...
    1st place: New Harlem spawn of Bank Robbers (give dodge skill ,3-4 messages if I die and don't fap)
    2nd place: Studio Gate South spawn with mixed mobs (they are some noobs sweating there don't disturb them...the mobs give some defence skill including evade ,combat reflexes etc...is a uber from WSS I see sometimes doing too so good luck)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast