Boost the events system to create 400.000 jobs

Hello,

My name is Storm Spawn Bootcamp. I am the democratically chosen leader of the Ministry in Entropia Universe.
    Our organisation has over 60 members and they all voted me to be the leader. I can be impeached at any moment if members feel I am not doing my job properly. My members can simply vote for another leader and some days later I will no longer be the leader. My election did not require a facebook account and only one real person (avatar) has one vote. That is how the society system inside entropia universe works. Because over 60 people voted for me I claim to be the leader of the Ministry in Entropia Universe.

This is my idea how to create 400.000 jobs:

Right now the events system works like this:

pay 25 ped to create an event -> goes to Calypso PP
    pay 25 ped to rent the land for half an hour -> rent goes to Calypso PP
    income of the event goes to the landowner

I propose a change in this event system:

pay 25 ped to rent the land for half an hour -> rent goes to the Landowner
    a percentage of the income (set by the landowner) of the event goes to the event creator

It's logical that the rent should go to the landowner, since he owns the land. It's also logical that a percentage of the income of the event should go to the event creator.

This change will lead to a new job: The event creator. Because the income of the event goes to the event creator, there will be way more events created, Which gives a big boost to activity on Calypso (or another planet with landareas).

It only has winners:

- the event creator wins, because he earns the income of the event
    - the landowner wins, because he gets rent per half hour of his land rented. If a landowner makes more than 25 ped per half hour, or has other reasons to not participate in this idea , the landowner can simply set his event creation to private.
    -Calypso PP wins, because right now there are a handful events created, for which they get the rent, they still get the money from the event creation and it's likely a lot more events will created, which will be around the same income, and more events means more people will want to hunt on Calypso, because there's always something going on.

So how does this create 400.000 jobs? I dunno but it seems if I make bold claims my idea simply gets picked up by not so newsworthy sites like moneyinc.com . I also visited gamescon in Koln last year and spoke to various people including the guys at HTC vive. Why this is relevant? It's not but it's nice to say HTC vive over and over again. I have Samsung Gear Vr at home as well. Samsung Gear VR is partly developed by OCULUS.

2. Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by Spawn View Post
    Hello,

My name is Storm Spawn Bootcamp. I am the democratically chosen leader of the Ministry in Entropia Universe.
    Our organisation has over 60 members and they all voted me to be the leader. I can be impeached at any moment if members feel I am not doing my job properly. My members can simply vote for another leader and some days later I will no longer be the leader. My election did not require a facebook account and only one real person (avatar) has one vote. That is how the society system inside entropia universe works. Because over 60 people voted for me I claim to be the leader of the Ministry in Entropia Universe.

This is my idea how to create 400.000 jobs:

Right now the events system works like this:

pay 25 ped to rent the land for half an hour -> rent goes to Calypso PP
    income of the event goes to the landowner

I propose a change in this event system:

pay 25 ped to rent the land for half an hour -> rent goes to the Landowner
    a percentage of the income (set by the landowner) of the event goes to the event creator

It's logical that the rent should go to the landowner, since he owns the land. It's also logical that a percentage of the income of the event should go to the event creator.

This change will lead to a new job: The event creator. Because the income of the event goes to the event creator, there will be way more events created, Which gives a big boost to activity on Calypso (or another planet with landareas).

It only has winners:

- the event creator wins, because he earns the income of the event
    - the landowner wins, because he gets rent per half hour of his land rented. If a landowner makes more than 25 ped per half hour, or has other reasons to not participate in this idea , the landowner can simply set his event creation to private.
    -Calypso PP wins, because right now there are a handful events created, for which they get the rent, they still get the money from the event creation and it's likely a lot more events will created, which will be around the same income, and more events means more people will want to hunt on Calypso, because there's always something going on.

So how does this create 400.000 jobs? I dunno but it seems if I make bold claims my idea simply gets picked up by not so newsworthy sites like moneyinc.com . I also visited gamescon in Koln last year and spoke to various people including the guys at HTC vive. Why this is relevant? It's not but it's nice to say HTC vive over and over again. I have Samsung Gear Vr at home as well. Samsung Gear VR is partly developed by OCULUS.

I agree with this in general, I have been arguing this off and on with Mindark since the earliest days of CND. I never understood why the Land owner didn't get the event fee, its critical to stimulating events...

I will put it back up on the top of my list to discuss with MA

Hatchling
    Quote Originally Posted by NEVERDIE View Post
    I agree with this in general, I have been arguing this off and on with Mindark since the earliest days of CND. I never understood why the Land owner didn't get the event fee, its critical to stimulating events...

I will put it back up on the top of my list to discuss with MA
    This is why there are no events. There are very few events but its due to no incentive for creating one. If s creator was to gain a profit than they would take time to craft an event worthwhile and that woud attract many people. More events means more action. Livens up the whole universe. You could also incorporate your TP fees to specific events at new event spcific locations. MindARk could pocket initial fees for event as well as TPs that open up and give some proceeds to event creator. Get on it Neverdie and make these folks at MindArk implement something great that will benfit us all.