Old

Lightbulb Break with tradition.

Alright now I know that some of may think that I don't speak for everyone, yet I feel compeled to speak for I still think that I speak for a lot of people including the reader, when I say none of us can thrive a buisness with the current MarkUp on wares, wares keep going down, and are wasted in value, while everyone starts to call you a scammer if you simply try to get back what you yourself have paid for it.

Therefore I write this thread, and I ask you all to stop badmouthing eachother everytime theres a merchant trying to sell his wares, stop calling eachother scammers if all someone is trying to is to get a sale, and stop thinking that just because the MarkUp on an item is, is not consequencial to you having to get the item at that price, also feel fortunate enough that you did if that is the case, but stop badgering others just because you have to pay what the man wants for his wares. BREAK WITH TRADITION, bring a real cash flow to the game instead of killing the economy.

The NN.

2. Sponsored Links
    Mature
    Quote Originally Posted by The NN View Post
    Alright now I know that some of may think that I don't speak for everyone, yet I feel compeled to speak for I still think that I speak for a lot of people including the reader, when I say none of us can thrive a buisness with the current MarkUp on wares, wares keep going down, and are wasted in value, while everyone starts to call you a scammer if you simply try to get back what you yourself have paid for it.

Therefore I write this thread, and I ask you all to stop badmouthing eachother everytime theres a merchant trying to sell his wares, stop calling eachother scammers if all someone is trying to is to get a sale, and stop thinking that just because the MarkUp on an item is, is not consequencial to you having to get the item at that price, also feel fortunate enough that you did if that is the case, but stop badgering others just because you have to pay what the man wants for his wares. BREAK WITH TRADITION, bring a real cash flow to the game instead of killing the economy.

The NN.
    There is no one here to hear this rant..

Old

Bump.

Bumped by NN.