Hatchling

About UI Interface 4K monitors SCREEN RESOLUTIONS

I dont understand why this game dont make a update from UI Interface, is horrible because the most parts of UI interface are to small, the icons and fonts and the chat area are to little and small. 1920 x 180 is to small and i play in 4k 3840X 2160 and in this resolution the UI interface is microscopic little and i cant read and is to hard and difficult to play the game for this, i am older player since 2003, 2004, and i dont play Entropia for this, come on guys!!!! we are in 2016 and the UI interface need a rebuilding with the news monitors 4K, Entropia was recieve alot of Update in graphics but they forget the UI interface!!

the extra large fonts in the settings is a horrible joke because i set in this mode and the fonts, icons and the most part of UI Interface is extreme little like ants...

sorry for my english, is poor,

2. Sponsored Links
    Mature
    I would venture a guess that the vast majority of the players of Entropia don't have the ability to play at the resolution you are asking for. Not sure many games on the market can play at that level.

But in my opinion, Mindark need to concentrate on fixing the major bugs in their game before looking to enhance the UI for resolutions that only the top 1% of their customers may use.

my ,

4. 11-12-2016, 12:28

Hatchling
    Quote Originally Posted by Sionkirewicz View Post
    I would venture a guess that the vast majority of the players of Entropia don't have the ability to play at the resolution you are asking for. Not sure many games on the market can play at that level.

But in my opinion, Mindark need to concentrate on fixing the major bugs in their game before looking for dbal here to enhance the UI for resolutions that only the top 1% of their customers may use.

my ,

Those 4k monitors are expensive that's why.
    Last edited by DocHoliday; 07-29-2017 at 12:50.