Thread: The nono thingy

Hatchling

The nono thingy

My wifu wants to sweat and chat while I'm at work..

I know you should never share account info.. blah blah.. it's my wife!

So I wanna know if MA consider this illegal?

Or is it my own problem?

I know I know. "Make her own account give my account sweat".. seems just as fake to me..

Someone tell me something

2. Sponsored Links
    The part of the Terms of Use that covers this is: (I've bolded the really important bits)
    Quote Originally Posted by Terms of Use
    3.2 Responsibility for the Confidentiality and Security of Your Login Details and for the use of Your Account

Your Account and Login Details are uniquely associated with Your participation in Entropia Universe and use of the Entropia Universe System. You are solely responsible for preserving the confidentiality of Your Login Details, and for restricting access to Your Account and to the computer from which You access the Account. MindArk never asks You to provide us with the Login Details.

You agree to accept personal liability for all actions that occur through Your Account or through the use of Your Login Details, whether done by You or by someone else using Your Account and/or Login Details. You must notify MindArk immediately if You suspect a breach of security or unauthorized use of Your Account and/or Your Login Details. You agree to hold MindArk free from liability for any improper or illegal use of Your Account. This includes illegal or improper use by someone to whom You have given permission to use Your Account. The terms of this agreement shall extend to anyone else using Your Account.

If You should happen to willfully or otherwise reveal Your Login Details, You have relinquished Your right to any assistance regarding the possible outcomes or consequences of Your actions. Your Account may be Banned and/or Terminated if You let someone else use it inappropriately or not in compliance with this paragraph 3.
    So basically:
    If you give your login details to your wife (or anyone else), you're still responsible for everything she does while using your account.
    And MindArk doesn't have to help you if something happens.

Every marriage is different, so there's not a 'one size fits all answer' to this.
    Ultimately it's a matter of the trust between you and your wife.
    If she has access to your email, bank accounts and credit cards then letting her log in to your EU account probably isn't a big deal

Mature
    Quote Originally Posted by Ostepops View Post
    My wifu wants to sweat and chat while I'm at work..

I know you should never share account info.. blah blah.. it's my wife!

So I wanna know if MA consider this illegal?

Or is it my own problem?

I know I know. "Make her own account give my account sweat".. seems just as fake to me..

Someone tell me something
    Really, if your wife likes to sweat and chat, wouldn't she want to do it as herself and not as you? I'd go with the "Make her own account" option just because it is cleaner but as Serica has said, it is your choice.

5. 12-20-2016, 02:17

6. 12-20-2016, 02:21

7. 12-20-2016, 02:26

8. 12-20-2016, 02:31

9. 12-20-2016, 02:49