EntropiaForum.comEntropiaForum.com
  EntropiaForum.com
Home Forum Register Gallery Dev Posts Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   EntropiaForum.com > Entropia Universe Info > WishList

WishList Suggest new items or features to enhance Entropia Universe.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-13-2011, 22:12   #1
Old
Hijacker27 Poor

Activity Longevity
0/2017/20

Fame: 0 Achievements: 0
Suggested SIB Fap Adjustment

Hey, As many people have pointed out, the (L) faps at the higher level of the game are
1. Out of reach for most of the population (this is ok as not everybody should be using the same SIB fap - leave something to look forward to).
2. Not anywhere near as powerful as imp/mod faps even with paramedic levels over 100.
3. The increase in heal/second per paramedic level is not linear, even though it is exponentially more expensive to increase your paramedic level.

I'm happy with the eco of the SIB faps being nowhere near that of the imp/mod (or even adj). MA and the planet partners need to make their money. What I'd like to see changed though is the heal/second of the higher level faps (mainly those above ur125, and I'll even let you know why).

I decided to take all of the standard calypso SIB faps (the non UL, SGA or adapted/adjusted ones), and put them into a spreadsheet - and compared the level they're maxed at and their heal/second.

Up to around the ur125 (where I personally think the heal speed and level requirements are pretty much balanced) I've found that adding a paramedic level adds on an average 0.66 heal/second/level - making the formula for heal/sec to be ((level + 5) * (2/3)). However at the higher end of the spectrum (hedoc adventurer, zychion pro, etc) - adding on a paramedic level gives you an average additional heal/second/level of 0.285.

Now by looking at the heal intervals, it looks like for the ur125 and onward, MA set the heal interval to be about two uses to bring you from near-dead to full health (for those that skill normally at least). This is fine, and it makes total sense.

Now I suggest merging both the 0.66 heal/second/level increments and the two uses for a full heal by adjusting the uses/min of the higher level ball faps. Just compare my suggested heal second ((level + 5) * (2/3)), divide it by the old heal/second, and multiply the result by 20 to get the new uses/min. This would give the oxy1500 24 uses/min, the m600 26 uses/min, and the zychion pro 30 uses/min. Even with the adjusted heal speeds of the new zychion pro (requiring a near impossible level 114), it would still be worse than the modfap for heal/sec.

Of course the adjusted/adapted/sga faps would have even higher uses/min (keep their old relative heal speed adjustment - an adapted zychion pro would go up to 36 uses/min).

Hope I made sense, and thanks for reading
Old 08-14-2011, 19:15   #2
Hatchling
Trifle Inept

Activity Longevity
0/2016/20

You totally lost me
Old 08-14-2011, 20:09   #3
Alpha
wizzszz Greenwizzszz Green

Activity Longevity
0/2020/20

Nicholas wizzszz Wolf
Soc: Freelancer

The guy responsible for healing tools at MA is clearly... wait, that's not a term for an internet forum, let's say.... umm... let's say "special".

My favourite joke of the week:

Chikara Ashvin HR1 (L)

Heal/sec: less than TT Vivo

Eco: less than TT Vivo

SIB requirements: same as TT Vivo (Level 0 SIB start)
(not sure when it's maxed, but the TT Vivo is maxed at level 1.2, how much less could it require?)

Please, maybe someone out there can help me out of this misery:
WHY???
Why did someone create this - is it that boring at MA offices, don't they have anything better to do? And what is this piece of crap good for???

(And yes, i looted one from a bigger Shinkiba just a few days ago)

Last edited by wizzszz; 08-14-2011 at 20:14.
wizzszz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2011, 23:18   #4
Old
Hijacker27 Poor

Activity Longevity
0/2017/20

The ashvins were designed by those that worked for SEE, and are currently out of jobs.