EntropiaForum.comEntropiaForum.com
  EntropiaForum.com
Home Forum Register Gallery Dev Posts Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   EntropiaForum.com > Entropia Universe Info > WishList

WishList Suggest new items or features to enhance Entropia Universe.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-23-2011, 13:16   #1
Sbi
Provider
Sbi Inept

Activity Longevity
0/2017/20

Fame: 0 Achievements: 0
Can we have flowerpicking, dung collecting or sweat gathering in space please?

Hi,

Flowerpicking and sweatgathering in space? Now that would be strange ehh... I do not mean it litteraly naturally. I will just suggest that some form of free activity like the above mentioned is introduced in space.

Why? To give actually being in space more meaning - incorporate it in the ecosystem. To give players something (more and meaningful) to do while spending their days up there when the ped card is low.

What to do then? Hmm, e.g. gather microscopic meteor fragments or interstellar dust? Or collect free floating space junk?

Cya up there
Sbi
Sbi is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-23-2011, 16:08   #2
Young
Kpeters Inept

Activity Longevity
0/2017/20

I would like to see explorable wrecks with the opportunity to find stuff inside.
Kpeters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2011, 16:36   #3
Old Alpha
mastermesh Greenmastermesh Green

Activity Longevity
0/2020/20

looting stackables off of those you pvp not enough?

Maybe they could let you pick up the body parts that were not revived? In other mmo games they let you pick up the 'ear' of those you killed in pvp and stuff like that. Maybe ma should put something like that in game.

3000 ears dropped in to a refiner creates a human skull?
mastermesh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2011, 16:59   #4
Provider
AlphaGeek Weak

Activity Longevity
0/2017/20

Alpha AG Geek
Soc: Manticore

Posted via Mobile Device
AlphaGeek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2011, 17:29   #5
Sbi
Provider
Sbi Inept

Activity Longevity
0/2017/20

Quote:
Originally Posted by mastermesh View Post
looting stackables off of those you pvp not enough?

Maybe they could let you pick up the body parts that were not revived? In other mmo games they let you pick up the 'ear' of those you killed in pvp and stuff like that. Maybe ma should put something like that in game.

3000 ears dropped in to a refiner creates a human skull?
Well, not everyone wants to pvp or have the peds to spend (waste) on it. I'd love to see something else 'free' which also introduces a ressource to be used in the overall ecosystem.
Old 08-26-2011, 07:26   #6
Mature
Wistrel Poor

Activity Longevity
0/2016/20

Wistrel Wisty Chianti
Soc: Entropia Pioneers
Send a message via Yahoo to Wistrel

I take your point that maybe space is a little dull at the moment however bear in mind that financially at least there is little point to "gatherables" in space as they will never justify the fuel cost to collect them... well unless they are worth more than normal planet based ones that is...

I think you are more saying you want something to do to relieve the boredom?

I guess MA will add more to space in time but I take your point. It will probably get better. Maybe they need to put in more asteroids and things perhapse these could even be auto generated? Might be fun to have a tunnel through an asteroid to explore occasionally or some little exa like space mobs perhapse?

Need some smaller guns though me thinks...

Wistrel
Old 08-26-2011, 08:23   #7
Sbi
Provider
Sbi Inept

Activity Longevity
0/2017/20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wistrel View Post
I take your point that maybe space is a little dull at the moment however bear in mind that financially at least there is little point to "gatherables" in space as they will never justify the fuel cost to collect them... well unless they are worth more than normal planet based ones that is...

I think you are more saying you want something to do to relieve the boredom?

I guess MA will add more to space in time but I take your point. It will probably get better. Maybe they need to put in more asteroids and things perhapse these could even be auto generated? Might be fun to have a tunnel through an asteroid to explore occasionally or some little exa like space mobs perhapse?

Need some smaller guns though me thinks...

Wistrel
Yes and no There is stuff to do in space IF you have peds to spend (or are in team with other persons, e.g. repair skilling trips) - but it would be nice for something more to do for the lonely player with few peds to spend.

I agree items found in space would have to be worth more MU wise to be worth collecting. But that part would likely regulate itself if MA made some blueprints who required space ressources. Then (some) people would/could gather ressources by chance or on purpose and market would change prices accordingly.

As for more things to do in space yay sure! (and I am sure they will come, just a matter of time - only question is how costly or not they will be).

/Sbi
Old 08-26-2011, 08:48   #8
Guardian
narfi Greennarfi Green

Activity Longevity
0/2020/20

Fame: 5 Achievements: 1

remove heavy ammo from the tt and have heavy ammo and explosives be craftable using some space 'free' resources, and unique resources from each planet.

narfi
narfi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2011, 09:25   #9
Sbi
Provider
Sbi Inept

Activity Longevity
0/2017/20

Quote:
Originally Posted by narfi View Post
remove heavy ammo from the tt and have heavy ammo and explosives be craftable using some space 'free' resources, and unique resources from each planet.

narfi
I fear that would severely put a dampener on many space hunting trips since there would likely not be enough ammo for all hunters to use (and many hunters in space have no option to use anything but heavy ammo like they do on planets).
Old 08-26-2011, 17:45   #10
Guardian
narfi Greennarfi Green

Activity Longevity
0/2020/20

Fame: 5 Achievements: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sbi View Post
I fear that would severely put a dampener on many space hunting trips since there would likely not be enough ammo for all hunters to use (and many hunters in space have no option to use anything but heavy ammo like they do on planets).
You are right,
But it is the start of an idea :P

narfi
narfi is offline   Reply With Quote