Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast
    Seems the competition is over

As for the entries, I think I'll have to check some of those places whenever I
    want to be overwhelmed by beauty.

may the best win; and most of all I hope seeing the beauty of EU will attract new
    players to the game

Regards
    Acronoid

2. Sponsored Links
    Hatchling
    Quote Originally Posted by entropia View Post
    Answer to your question:
    That didn't answer the question. It says "The Winner in Each Category will receive one.....". That means one weapon for each category.

Doesn't clearly state what happens if one person wins in more then one category.

Quote Originally Posted by Talania View Post
    That didn't answer the question. It says "The Winner in Each Category will receive one.....". That means one weapon for each category.

Doesn't clearly state what happens if one person wins in more then one category.
    Well it can be assumed from that rule that 1 person can win onyl 1 category.
    No more, but surely less.
    Do you ever look out a window, see a bird and wonder,
    Is that bird carrying a global?

Young
    Quote Originally Posted by Talania View Post

lol, try it again

Quote Originally Posted by Bjorn|MindArk View Post
    The winner in each category will receive one Adjusted Isis LR32 (L) [full TT value].

Rules
    Limit one prize per participant.
    because there is only one prize in each category... the colored text rule is meaningless if it doesn't mean 1 perticipant = 1 account holder regardless of how many categories he/she is participating!
    Last edited by entropia; 12-09-2011 at 14:52.

Hatchling
    Quote Originally Posted by entropia View Post
    lol, try it again

because there is only one prize in each category... the colored text rule is meaningless if it doesn't mean 1 perticipant = 1 account holder regardless of how many categories he/she is participating!
    So if one person wins all categories then MA only has to give out one weapon.

One problem I see with this is these forums are not linked to our official Entropia accounts. If someone has multiple accounts here and submits screen shots then submits a friends name in game then it is a way for someone to get more then one prize if they happen to win one category with each account. These forums do not even require you list your Entropia avatar name when you register.
    Last edited by Talania; 12-09-2011 at 15:16.

Dominant
    This far I've been pretty busy (IRL with work, and ingame with rex waves), so I haven't been able to make as many screenshots as I've wanted.

Some places on other planets that could be of interest, maybe Thebes market (ancient greece), battle with some deamon in HELL, the vicked villace in middle of actic/"the thing" or military camps. Maybe some picture from inside nwo prison, and the detective agency on Rocktropia. For space maybe a screenshot with a mothership, and hauling mines. On Next Island, the rollercoaster around that neverdie park (or part of it), maybe a battle with a pirate skeleton. The stage area on Rocktropia looks pretty cool, to.

Sort of a shame there is not yet a picture of the party isladn south of Port Atlantis. I'll see if I can get a few more snaps from Calypso out-of-competition during the weekend... (I won't venture into space/to other planets as it is now at least not before the weekend.)

Another place is Calypso Gateway, with the building as a resort hotel with the lagoons.
    WoF team Sweden
    World of Firepower is coming - We're always looking for good Swedes to represent Sweden, and all support is welcome!

- Sakura, Koufuku 2c - http://web.comhem.se/~u77771572/aia/ -

Quote Originally Posted by aia View Post
    Sort of a shame there is not yet a picture of the party isladn south of Port Atlantis. I'll see if I can get a few more snaps from Calypso out-of-competition during the weekend... (I won't venture into space/to other planets as it is now at least not before the weekend.)
    If I remember correctly I put one screeny in of the campfire & logs.
    So don't talk too soon.
    Do you ever look out a window, see a bird and wonder,
    Is that bird carrying a global?

Dominant
    Quote Originally Posted by Ze-Tomb Raider View Post
    If I remember correctly I put one screeny in of the campfire & logs.
    Ah, nice!
    (too short)
    WoF team Sweden
    World of Firepower is coming - We're always looking for good Swedes to represent Sweden, and all support is welcome!

- Sakura, Koufuku 2c - http://web.comhem.se/~u77771572/aia/ -

Mature
    Oops, i only uploaded screenshots on planetcalypsoforum.com ... i guess i'm out :/

Belated eye candy

Click to enlarge