EntropiaForum.comEntropiaForum.com
  EntropiaForum.com
Home Forum Register Gallery Dev Posts Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   EntropiaForum.com > Entropia Universe Info > Bug Reports

Bug Reports Entropia Universe bug reports.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-08-2012, 12:47   #1
Guardian
Meric Poor

Activity Longevity
3/2017/20

Soc: Knowing
Fame: 0 Achievements: 0
Stuck in MS in space

I have logged a support case for the following, this is more to see if others have any bright ideas!

I was leaving a MS in my quad when my broadband died.

When the broadband came back I re-logged in, and found a very strange situation.

When I enter the MS hanger I get immediately put into the spawned quad. I cannot exit seat, or change seat; I'm told that I'm not in the quad!

Pressing 'T' I revive in the revive room on the MS. But the door out doesn't work! After a bit the client crashes. When I log back in I'm in the revive room, and can now exit via the door. If I go to the hangar I get put back in the quad and the whole cycle starts again!

During all of this the quad's engines were running, and it has now run out of oil.

Anyone got any ideas?

Regards,
Meric the frustrated.
Meric is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-08-2012, 13:52   #2
Guardian
saradu Poor

Activity Longevity
1/2015/20

Wicked Saradu Hawklord
Soc: freelancer

Yikes, good luck, this sounds even worse than the bug of dying and reviving in space and not getting anywhere. Hopefully they can resituate you elsewhere. I know its a bummer and your situation even sounds worse.... do you by chance have a teleport chip where maybe tp yourself to a different part of the ship and get out of the cycle, if that is possible? I have been stuck in walls etc and that has been the only escape for me....

oh wait, how about log in and immediatly send the ship to your inventory?

Good luck....... I know your frustration.

Reading this again, if you do not go through the doors are you ok, or does it still pop you in the quad? Again if; you are safe within the ship and don't go to the hangar, see if you can get that ship in your inventory.

Last edited by saradu; 03-08-2012 at 14:08.
saradu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2012, 22:08   #3
Guardian
Meric Poor

Activity Longevity
3/2017/20

Soc: Knowing

First - thanks to saradu and others at PA who were most sympathetic when I finally made it there!

The saga continues!
It so happened that I was on board the MS when it put into CSS. This seemed to break the loop, and I could get into the hanger without being forced into the quad. And the quad was gone from the hanger.

On the suggestions of the MS master I TP'd down to Caly, and proceeded to repair and refuel the quad.

I then used the quad to go back up to CSS and it went weird then. The CSS entry portal has a shimmer, and I didn't see this. And I couldn't get in either.

So I turned back for Caly. At this point it got *very* weird. Anybody who has been to CSS knows that the space around is filled with ships. I couldn't see *any* of them.

As I got close to Cally the screen just went black, rather than offering to land!

Pressing 'T' just got a brief 'teleporting' box. So I relogged, which took me back to CSS. From there I went down to Caly and thankful too!

I really hope the support case will resolve all these problems.

Regards,
Meric
Meric is offline   Reply With Quote