Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Old

The inventory calculator (incredible new tool)!

Hello

I m very happy to present you our last work:

THE INVENTORY CALCULATOR

Ok, maybe you remember the inventory calculator of entropiatools, or Stickynote or Inventory TreeView....ok, now just forget about them, this is some totally different.

How it works????

For the first time ever your data are sorted by categories (1) so you have Armors and their subcategories, Weapons and their subcategories etcetc. For Each category and subcategory and item you will get tt value, total value=tt+MV (1). You will get the total tt and tt+mv value of your avatar (2 right) and the relative one (2 left-we will discuss about this after). For the itemd in carried, TODO, and storage (calypso, rocktropia, cp, cyrene?) you will get the exact tt, tt+ MV and number of items. For the (4) i guess is evident his function.

You can open the different categories and subcategories independently (5) . In case you can decide to not be interested about some categories or subcategories and you can uncheck them (6,7). In this case this will modify your relative avatar value (8 left side vs 2 left side).

For your commodity you can select and deselect any containers (9) that ofc this will affect your relative avatar value (10) but, more important, it will impact on the value of each directory and subdirectory (11) where just the selected containers will be shown (11 vs 5).

Take a look to the Mineral Ingot subcategory (12). It will show the tt value plus the TT+MV. The tt and MV and tt+MV of each item (12). With the checkboxes containers (13) you can selec what to analyze: carried, TODO or storage: calypso, rocktropia, cp, next island? cyrene? etcetc. The (14) is still not clear? ok, it sorts your items by total value and it create Value Ranges for you items. You can see their values, tt+MV and also the amount.

Moreover whatever item name you will click on, you will be sent to the relative AuctionData info, probably the most advanced market value tracker and analyzer of the Kosmos.

This is still a beta version, many modifies are already on the paper, we are waiting for your comments, suggestion ad critics.

The EntropiaBay Team

EntropiaBay
    Advanced Tools for Advanced Players

21 july2012 - New version of inventory calculator

17July2011-Since today we are calculating the MU based on all info from all auctions present in the Universe and not just Calypso auction. Enjoy

28aug2011: update: items in alphabet order and MV from all planets
    Last edited by Dr.D.C.; 07-22-2012 at 02:55.

2. Sponsored Links
    Young
    Looks nice. Gratz and +rep

Hatchling
    I love it, looks great!

//stockis

Thanks, works well

Old
    little bump

Mature
    Love it!!

Old
    In this update we indtroduce two new feautures to our tool

1) the item now are sorted in alphabetic order (you ask it, you got it)

2) the MV now can be selected based on the MV recorder from the 4 different auction territories. This mean you can analyze your inventory, or your run, based on calypos or arkadia or rocktropia or next island MV.

ofc, been the oldest one calypso still offer the most complete MV data. I guess this will change overtime.

No matter how I try to copy/paste the calculate doesn't work ..
    Too bad because it looks promising ..
    FYI : Using IE9 (and please don't tell me to change browser, I like IE9 after trying all the others)

Old
    pls visit our wiki about th Inventory Calculator, you will discover we had a lot of new useful tools:

http://www.entropiabay.com/mediawiki...ory_Calculator

Old
    Quote Originally Posted by Finnigan View Post
    No matter how I try to copy/paste the calculate doesn't work ..
    Too bad because it looks promising ..
    FYI : Using IE9 (and please don't tell me to change browser, I like IE9 after trying all the others)
    did you try to select compatible view before to copy your item list?????

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast