Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Hatchling
    Quote Originally Posted by Vin_Gunman_xXx View Post
    Hmm, maybe you should post what actually your problem is. You've asked for the ports and said, it didnt work. But what exactly didnt work ? On which place you cant connect ? Are you sure its blamed on your router ?
    Hey

Yeah its my router, when im logged on to other internets with my computer i have no probloms logging in.
    I can open client for eu and launch, but when i try to logg in it says eu is down, even when i know its up running.

2. Sponsored Links
    Old
    Quote Originally Posted by RockAndStone View Post
    Hey

Yeah its my router, when im logged on to other internets with my computer i have no probloms logging in.
    I can open client for eu and launch, but when i try to logg in it says eu is down, even when i know its up running.
    Hmm, ok.

My suggest is, first turn off a software firewall if you run one, and maybe disable the windows firewall (i dont know what windows you run) - and then try again. If this doesnt work write down your settings for your router, check the homepage of the factory for new firmware and install it, dont forget to save the current firmware if its possible. Isn't there a new version just reset the router to factory settings and try again (maybe you have to set your settings first).

If this all doesnt work its time for a support case. But tbh i dont think there are some special settings needed. Router standards should allow running EU.

Good luck
    Vin

Hatchling
    Hmm, ok.

My suggest is, first turn off a software firewall if you run one, and maybe disable the windows firewall (i dont know what windows you run) - and then try again. If this doesnt work write down your settings for your router, check the homepage of the factory for new firmware and install it, dont forget to save the current firmware if its possible. Isn't there a new version just reset the router to factory settings and try again (maybe you have to set your settings first).

If this all doesnt work its time for a support case. But tbh i dont think there are some special settings needed. Router standards should allow running EU.

Good luck
    Vin
    Hi

Ty again for reply, iwe tried to reset router and all my firewalls are disabled.

this is my current settings on entropia ports, copied and pasted from router.
    Game or Application Definition
    A game or application is made of one or more TCP/UDP port ranges. Each incoming port range can be translated into a different internal (local network) port range. Port ranges can be statically assigned to devices or dynamically assigned using an outgoing trigger.

Protocol Port Range Translate To ... Trigger Protocol Trigger Port

TCP 544 - 544 544 - 544 - -

UDP 544 - 544 544 - 544 - -

TCP 80 - 80 80 - 80 - -

TCP 20 - 21 20 - 21 - -

TCP 30583 - 30584 30583 - 30584 - -

UDP 30583 - 30584 30583 - 30584 - -

TCP 35060 - 35060 35060 - 35060 - -

UDP 35060 - 35060 35060 - 35060 - -

Acording to other ports on the router this is how im suposed to add the ports.

However am i suposed Assign the public IP address of a connection to a device ? becouse i cant do this since im not admin on the router, im only aloud to amnin some of the settings.

Old
    Quote Originally Posted by RockAndStone View Post
    However am i suposed Assign the public IP address of a connection to a device ? becouse i cant do this since im not admin on the router, im only aloud to amnin some of the settings.
    No, i dont think so, its not needed to forwarding the IP to a device.

As i said in my other post, please contact the support for further informations. Also maybe you should get in touch with the router/network admin to nake sure there isnt a setting what make playing online games impossible.

I remember i was using a private WAN what not allowed using bittorents. There was nothing what i could do.

Hatchling
    No, i dont think so, its not needed to forwarding the IP to a device.

As i said in my other post, please contact the support for further informations. Also maybe you should get in touch with the router/network admin to nake sure there isnt a setting what make playing online games impossible.

I remember i was using a private WAN what not allowed using bittorents. There was nothing what i could do.
    Ok, iwe got myself portforward, can someone please tell med exacly how to type in this ports that you gave me, step by step, lol im a noob
    :P

7. 11-30-2010, 06:47

Reason
    Spam

Hatchling

Disconnecting on login

I called my ISP they disabled the firewalls in my modem. Easy as pie, as I was in and holding a connection. Just had to wait on hold for about an hour.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12