Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Hatchling
    Send me a PM with your mail and I send you an invitation for 1 month of free playing

2. Sponsored Links
    Mature
    the only think i hate about eve is the skill system and so dont play it. you dont have to even be online to skill up.

I did give Eve Online a go but to be honest I really did not enjoy it at all. First off it isn't a immersive 3D environment which is pretty much what I require to feel more immersed into the game, but rather it's 2D. Plus maybe the fact that I am not a pvp'er could also be a factor as to why I did not enjoy Eve Online. I do however completely enjoy EU, I don't complain about it when I get "bad" loots and I rejoice when I get "good" loots. I enjoy the social aspects of it, and I am happy that there are new planets to visit.

I am also very thankful to Entropia Universe because I met the woman I am currently involved with in game.

There are always going to be games that some people will love and go on and on about, and others that some of us just don't care too much for. It doesn't make a game a "bad game" just because some of us don't care for it, it just means that particular game isn't for you.

I wonder if the Entropia part of that drive-by review was biased because the reporter knows or does not know Stryker.
    Alpha AG Geek \\ Founder- Manticore // VU 7.5 Colonist

I play both EVE and Entropia, and enjoy both platforms for similar reasons. I'm working on my own rather extensive write up of EVE and EU based on a person who actually plays both, not some guy who came in, sweated, and said "zomg no lewts! im going back to my normal mmo!"

When I post what I have to say it wont be an arbitrary 5 point scale, but based on a 100 (24 pages when printed) point tested review process that scores each aspect of a product based on a criteria developed by a professional team of analysts who have dedicated a good deal of personal time to the study of MMORPG's.

Im rather curious what will come out of it.
    Laudanum
    Welcoming new and advanced players!
    Nymphtown Castle
    Aesthetic Arts for your Entropian and Real World home.

Quote Originally Posted by Impera View Post
    Worth to know is that Eve: Online offers 14 days free gametime, even though players can give away a buddy-key for 21 days.
    I wanted to try the trial time, but got booted and couldn't enter game... gave up after a while.

2 months (!) later I got an answer about it with some technical blah blah but ofc the trial version was run out by then and... so I stuck to my dear home, Entropia

Young
    Quote Originally Posted by Jarman View Post

I am also very thankful to Entropia Universe because I met the woman I am currently involved with in game.
    And here is the big difference people, in entropia we make love to the opposite sex, in other mmo's it's sex with an object or a family member.

Guardian
    What a terrible review of entropia, its obvious the writer didnt bother to acctually play the game for any decent length of time.

I mean what did this guy expect when he reviewed a Real Cash Economy game?

He cant seriously review a game with a real cash economy, and then spend the entire article being surprised that its hard to get money for nothing, and that everything costs can he?

Surely he has to be some kind of idiot lol
    Last edited by Stave Petty; 09-03-2011 at 02:40.

Quote Originally Posted by Stave Petty View Post
    Surely he has to be some kind of idiot lol
    Well the world is full of idiots

I saw some dude who accused MA of lying about the sales and numbers in Entropia (which would be illegal) and then being shocked when Jan Welter Timkrans contacted the university that he was employed at when making that accusation and asking for an apology for his slander

Great review of EVE Online I agree 100 precent. On the other hand Star Trek Online has the best of both worlds in Entropia Universe and EVE Online. While being a little more mature and a lot less colorful game play display. All and all I play all four MMORPG games. You say why...??? Well I say maybe... it's because that maybe i'm just a gamer for life...!!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast