Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    1.6 GB of new dynamic content. *gulps*

Why can't we tick on or off the plantes we would like to download (and visit)?

2. Sponsored Links
    POSTED ON: http://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/fo...=1#post2626588

Hello community to this exciting new planet in the Entropia Universe. I am a community liaison avatar for Next Island and greeting to all newcomers to Next Island ok the facts.

Neverdie Studios decided to open the East Island which is owned by Jon "Neverdie" Jacobs 2 days before public release of Next Island, This island is owned by Neverdie Studios and looks like a gigantic theme park. Eruption Area is covered by Fire Drakes, There is a massive racetrack or roller coaster in the Champions Area , Storm Drakes, Fire Drake, Ice Drakes , Skeletons and various other mobs all occupy the Club Neverdie or Neverdie "Theme Park" with Respects to his former wife Island Girl has been installed as the Healer and known as the Revive Terminal there. however the East Island is all that neverdie studios owns.

The boar and monkeys are unique mobs for Next Island there will be no neverdie mobs on the mainland i can assure you , The Paradise Zone on the mainland is now open for testing The New Player Area consists of Petite Mobs for the new players , as well as monkeys and boars and other exciting little critters, The Mainland Area opens either on the 10th of December (official launch date) or January when Next Island will be presented to the world at the Vegas Expo. Please note that the mainland has various precious minerals and enmatters (some rare minerals have been found already) it is a great time to get mining on the mainland early, before opening of the mainland.

Bugs : Currently there are few bugs i have noticed however the Enchanted Waterfall Zone in the north of the mainland has water above the road - it maybe a bug or is a feature purposely who knows - i think its a bug. The revive terminal on the mainland is different like a totem or some sort, Noticed also some floating torches which is definitely a bug.

There are Shacks with TTs , Repair (both monkeys) and Crafting, Storage and Friends (Soc) Terminals all over the mainland and TPs in all the different Zones, Next Island mobs will be organised into habitats in particular zones, the noob (or New Player) mobs are now spawning in the Paradise Area SE and some to the South of the mainland, Each Zone has a Teleporter, Shack and a Totem Revive. But you have to explore these zones and find the TPs on the mainland they are not given out like on Neverdies "Theme Park" Island. Miners will be given ample areas to mine minerals and enmatters.

Servers : Next Island Mainland is broken up into 4 Servers and 1 Additional Server for Club Neverdie or Neverdie " Theme " Park, as more islands open in the future they will all be on separate servers.

I hope this enlightens you on the current situation on Next Island and an explanation of whats happening, and looking forward to the coming months or days.. Thank You
    ‎"Harry tried to mold me into the image of the
    monster he thought I was. He told me to flee human connection, so
    that became a way of life for me. But with Lumen I'm someone
    different. In her eyes, I'm not a monster at all."

Quote Originally Posted by Impera View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Agis
    Neverdie Studios decided to open the East Island which is owned by Jon "Neverdie" Jacobs 2 days before public release of Next Island, This island is owned by Neverdie Studios and looks like a gigantic theme park.
    *scratches Next Island off the list*

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12