SIB not showing?

Hello all, was a long time lurker in here for a few years, then the forum went down for that little bit, Glad to see it went back up :P

Anyway, suddenly in game for the past week I've noticed that every weapon I look at, on auction or in hands... says "Not Anymore" for the SIB... even weapons in my level range, AND even the bigger weapons say that, they should say "Not Yet" at the least for the bigger stuff... and on some of the weapons it says 0/10 to hit and crit even on ones within my skill range.

Must be some kind of glitch or bug, sent in a support claim, and the response was that it was being looked into...for 4 days now...

anyone else noticing this?

2. Sponsored Links
    Every gun that I've used so far and/or checked that normally have SIB are now showing Not Anymore.

Proud member of NBK since February 2010

exactly...

I understand completely like the opalo is "not anymore" and things below your level should say "Not-Anymore" but things that are at your level should say "Yes" and have like 5/10 or whatever... and weapons above your level should say "Not-Yet" it used to be that way... and now everything is "Not anymore" and 0/10

I checked my O105 finder and it still has the SIB showing... must just be weapons... or hell maybe just my avatar is glitched...

Got a reply back from support case...

simply saying that anything unusual will be remedied.... no change thus far, still no SIB showing....

Hatchling
    i have same SIB problem with any item that has SIB
    lvl 100 items continue to show Never as usual.

Hatchling
    Same deal here. I just assumed that since I chipped out awhile back I wasnt getting my SIB back till I got back up to my old level. Did you guys happen to chip out combat skills?

Or maybe the display is simply broken.

Old
    Not yet = You dont have enuff skills to use the gun.
    Not anymore = You will not get any skill bonus becouse you max the weapon (might show not anymore when you allmost max the weapons, might be the last level before).

noticed this to the other day when I was looking for a better sword. ALL of the weapons said not any more.
    As said above, even swords that I was not ready to use said..not any more. Was also sure it used to say ..not yet... didnt think much more of it till I saw this thread.

Indica

Just an update...

The display of SIB seems to be broken still. BUT you DO still get SIB on the appropriate weapons.. even though it won't say it.

and here is a link for the charts...

http://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/fo...Weapons-Charts