100 PED's dissapeared from my account

Hello. This is my first thread and unfortunately it is a complaint. Last night i put the equivalent of US 17 on my account or 164 PED's. I went to the purchase terminal beside the Neverdie club and i purchased the following items-

1 laser rifle
    2 clips of laser rifle ammunition
    1 laser pistol
    1 clip of laser pistol ammunition
    1 battle sword
    1 mineral detector
    1 batch of mining bombs.

By my calculations, this itinerary should have come to no more than 35 PED's. Can someone please explain to me why then my total balance from 164, after purchasing these is only 35 PED's. If i have misunderstood something that is fine but if it is a bug in the system then i expect the 100 PED's to be retured to my account as this is a tangible sum even by real life standards.

Thanks for any assistance.

Thomas

2. Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by bujingun View Post
    Can someone please explain to me why then my total balance from 164, after purchasing these is only 35 PED's.
    Aye, i can - your math sucks.

No, seriously, a "clip" of ammunition is... how much exactly?

10k ammo = 10,000 ammo = 1 PED

you probably bought 10 times the ammo you intended to buy, open trade terminal, and drag all you've bought inside and check the total TT.

And on a sidenote, who should have "stolen" 100 PED from your account?
    Mindark? Your younger brother who drop-traded them to his avatar?

Seriously, double check before you start blaming people, i'm quite sure that there is no "PED-vanishing bug"...

(unless you consider the loot pool a huge bug... but that's a different story... )

Quote Originally Posted by wizzszz View Post
    Aye, i can - your math sucks.

No, seriously, a "clip" of ammunition is... how much exactly?

10k ammo = 10,000 ammo = 1 PED

you probably bought 10 times the ammo you intended to buy, open trade terminal, and drag all you've bought inside and check the total TT.

And on a sidenote, who should have "stolen" 100 PED from your account?
    Mindark? Your younger brother who drop-traded them to his avatar?

Seriously, double check before you start blaming people, i'm quite sure that there is no "PED-vanishing bug"...

(unless you consider the loot pool a huge bug... but that's a different story... )
    Nope it definitely wasnt the ammunition that caused this- I had over 100 PEDs way past that point. it was'nt until after i purchased and panic sold a set of arm guards that i noticed the discrepancy.

What i did was i purchased 100 mining bombs- The only thing i can think of is when it said on the description that a purchase of bombs =1 PED it should have said that 1 bomb = 1 PED. If thats the case it needs to be more clearly explained on the purchase interface because it is very misleading. I will refrain any apologies until someone can confirm or deny that this ^ is the case. Until then i suspect that i am wrongly 100 PEDs lighter.

bombs are 1 ped a piece .. probes are .5 ped a piece

just TT what you dont want and you will have your peds back on your card

welcome to Entropia mate .. you arent the first to make this mistake and wont be the last

Bones
    Last edited by Bones; 05-13-2011 at 03:28. Reason: changed .5 pec to .5 ped : )

Of course it is 1 PED for 1 bomb and not 1 PED for "whatever amount you can carry"

After all, you GET 1 PED per bomb when you sell them, or did you think you found a quick way to get rich ingame?
    (buy 1000 bombs for 1 PED total, sell 1000 bombs for 1 PED each, rinse, repeat, ...)

Of course it is 1 PED for 1 bomb and not 1 PED for "whatever amount you can carry"

After all, you GET 1 PED per bomb when you sell them, or did you think you found a quick way to get rich ingame?
    (buy 1000 bombs for 1 PED total, sell 1000 bombs for 1 PED each, rinse, repeat, ...)
    Shit what!! Damn now everyone knows my secret!!!

No, when i selected the bombs the default amount per batch was 100 and the interface said 1 PED so i put 2 + 2 together and concluded that 100 bombs = 1 PED. I think thats an easy oversight to make, especially considering that 100 laser rounds = 1 ped.

Well anyway, i sold my remaining bombs and it turns out this is the cause of the misunderstanding as i was able to retrieve the PED's that went astray. Apologies to all concerned for any offence of ill will caused. But please, sort out the purchase interface, it is confusing!

Im glad you got everything sorted..

Yeah things can be a bit confusing at times. Call this a learning experience and laugh about it the next time you see a post like yours!!

Gl and have fun!!