Thread: Ellu

Cool Ellu

Ellu everyone.

Logged in yesterday for the first time in 3 years. Its fun how lost one can be in this new universe.. running into walls... shooting in the air and just looking dumb. Oh well.. Hope to see some of the old pals ingame and here considering EP was taken offline some time ago ,-)

Also noticed my old account here was gone.. sniff.. but at least my nick was free then.

PS. Didnt i send you guys a DB backup? DS.

2. Sponsored Links
    Planet Calypso Official Kim|Calypso's Avatar
    Welcome back!

Thanks Kim, nice as well to see MA is expanding and letting new faces out into the public.. that is ofc if you're not Marco in disguise ,-)

Mature
    Quote Originally Posted by StumdoeS View Post
    Ellu everyone.

Logged in yesterday for the first time in 3 years. Its fun how lost one can be in this new universe.. running into walls... shooting in the air and just looking dumb. Oh well.. Hope to see some of the old pals ingame and here considering EP was taken offline some time ago ,-)

Also noticed my old account here was gone.. sniff.. but at least my nick was free then.

Neomaven sold your old account to First Planet Company which is now See Digital studios. All your old posts will be at www.planetcalypsoforum.com

Ellu everyone.

Welcome back, StumdoeS!

The entire EF database, including all member accounts and posts, was transferred over to www.PlanetCalypsoForum.com several months back.

EF was then relaunched, with a broader focus on all of EU's planets, not only Calypso.

More info on the transition can be found in the following threads:

http://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/fo...cussion-Thread

http://www.entropiaforum.com/forum/e...opiaforum.html

http://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/fo...-Status-Update

I recall someone from EP approaching me a while ago (about a year or so) to discuss the possibility of EF providing free hosting for the old EP site, but never received a reply to my last email.

Feel free to contact me via PM if you are still interested in hosting a mirror of the old EP forum for free here on EF's server.

Weee!!

Welcome back StumdoeS! Great to see you here again. :-)

And hope we can get all the old EP content revived.

Ohhh an old EP'er's thread!

You should get the the EP site back StumdoeS. Dunno about where you should put it but it really would be good to not have it loitering on a forgotten hard disc somewhere

Wistrel