Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

New EntropiaForum Theme

As you have no doubt noticed, EntropiaForum is now featuring a new space-oriented forum theme, just in time for the launch of space.

Over the next few weeks, this new default forum theme will be refined, and additional forum themes will added including special themes for each planet partner section.

Please use this thread to report any graphical or layout oddities you may notice in the new space theme, and I'll work to get them fixed as quickly as possible.

2. Sponsored Links
    Young
    I love the look of this!

Quote Originally Posted by Ubering View Post
    I love the look of this!
    Glad you like it.

One benefit of the new template is that the main content area is about 200 pixels wider than the old templates (which were created several years ago when the average visitor's screen resolution was rather smaller than today). This wider layout results in less scrolling while reading threads, and allows for larger images to be embedded in posts.

Also, dark background forum designs like this one offer better readability and are much easier on the eyes, especially for those who spend several hours each day reading threads.

Young
    Quote Originally Posted by 711 View Post
    Glad you like it.

One benefit of the new template is that the main content area is about 200 pixels wider than the old templates (which were created several years ago when the average visitor's screen resolution was rather smaller than today). This wider layout results in less scrolling while reading threads, and allows for larger images to be embedded in posts.

Also, dark background forum designs like this one offer better readability and are much easier on the eyes, especially for those who spend several hours each day reading threads.
    Ohh it's wider!! That's great
    It's good to see some improvements made to EF!! I think EF will become more active again becouse the MindArk officials are exclusively posting here.

I like the background... I'm one of the people who spends a few hours/day reading threads. The dark colours make it easier to read!

Provider
    Looks great the way it is. But is there a way to have the old one also? I am rusty old school and love lack of graphics and lack of color and all neutral grey I used to have.

Very ...uuhhhhmmmm ....Back to the Future/ish eh !? lmao

Lookin' good!

Proud member of NBK since February 2010

Old
    The skill icon I bought in the efd store is gone...

In fact I can't find the store now either.

great improvement 711

Self-Requested Deactivation
    I have to say ... much better!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast