Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Hatchling
    Lol that's a great name, as long as you're not British

2. Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by jen hicks View Post
    Lol that's a great name, as long as you're not British
    Well the British destroyed it making the Germans look like dumb asses.

after me

Name a ship after me chachi the great destroyer

Young
    Quote Originally Posted by HardWrath View Post
    The name Bismark can be referenced to a lot of things.

Regarding the German battleship Bismark...

It was in fact the largest battleship built by Germany or any European country.

The ship conducted only one offensive mission before being destroyed which only illiterates the ineptitude, short sightedness, and poor strategy of its German designers and operators.

In its single offensive mission it destroyed the HMS Hood which was at the time the pride of the Royal Navy. This kind of encounter is exactly what the Bismark was built for.

Two days after sinking the Hood, it was en route to hide near occupied France when something called a "Fairey Swordfish" torpedo bomber crippled the ship. The next day it sunk.

Now if I built the biggest battleship ever and it got sunk two days after its first mission by something called a "Fairy" then I most certainly would feel like a dumb ass.

While being the most ominous ship built, it proved to be nothing more then a paper tiger.
    The swordfish torpedo certainly crippled the Bismark and allowed the British fleet to catch her. But she absorbed about 30 torpedos and 2 or 3000 shells before she finally did sink. She was probably the most powerful warship afloat at the time which is why it took most of the British North Atlantic fleet to sink her.

Hatchling
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackHawk View Post
    I wish I could change my avatar name to Adolf Hitler. Is just a name. Only insane people care about that.
    If my name would be Hitler, you think we could not be friends anymore?
    Reminds me of a story a few (or many) years ago..
    I got, after some heavy persuation, a friend (big gamer) to try out EU and I gave him a few tools and peds to explore... He named his avatar "Dr Qip Mengele", but MA kicked him out for that :P Unfortunately he didnt feel welcome, so he didnt play more.. And I didnt get the tools back :P
    Yes he got an offer to change his name, but he already felt unwelcome and had no reason to stick (cause he got all the tools for free). I think MA should have just changed his name for him instead of kicking him out.

Quote Originally Posted by ost View Post
    Reminds me of a story a few (or many) years ago..
    I got, after some heavy persuation, a friend (big gamer) to try out EU and I gave him a few tools and peds to explore... He named his avatar "Dr Qip Mengele", but MA kicked him out for that :P Unfortunately he didnt feel welcome, so he didnt play more.. And I didnt get the tools back :P
    Yes he got an offer to change his name, but he already felt unwelcome and had no reason to stick (cause he got all the tools for free). I think MA should have just changed his name for him instead of kicking him out.
    Or just let him play?

for once 100% agree with blackhawk
    (yeah yeah I know old thread but was just bumped lol)

The beauty is in the eye of the beholder...

If you hear "Bismark" and think "a great german politician" it shows education.
    If you hear "Bismark" and think "nazis" go see a doctor...

Young
    Quote Originally Posted by Fifth View Post
    If you hear "Bismark" and think "a great german politician" it shows education.
    If you hear "Bismark" and think "nazis" go see a doctor...
    +1

Hatchling
    capital of North Dakota

Hatchling

Bismarck was also the name of my first pussy...

Quote Originally Posted by nikkinikki View Post
    capital of North Dakota
    This actually kills the OP, doesn't it? 746 (or whatever the N. Dakota pop. is) Dakotians can't be wrong!

Oh, and if you are so sensititive, try GTA or Saint's Row instead.

Tobacco - is dangerous to your health

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast