Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

EBN Breaking News: Annual migration started!

We have just received word from the Imperial Exobiology institute that the annual migration on Eudoria has begun.

According to Dr Lys Magsun there can be no mistake that the migration has started and the number of Eomon and Exarotherium is unprecedented.

The Governors office released the following statement on the subject:

"These herbivores are normally peaceful but can be dangerous when provoked. Colonists should be careful when venturing south of Cape Corinth and east of Port Atlantis as that seems to be the herds current location."

Originally Posted Here

2. Sponsored Links
    NOTE: Exa Elites are counting for the LT iron mission

Current location and time: MA time 12:00 10 august 2011:

Longtooth
    South of Cape Corinth, occasional ones around megavolt camp (mixed in with the Exa Elites)

Exarosaur (Dominant to Stalker) Elites
    Spread out all over the area between Cape Corinth, the CC Hangers East and West and Sten outpost, which is North of the Crater
    Very dense spawn of those Exa Elites @ 61533.1,85627.4,149.721 (no longtooth there though(as of yet))

Eomon
    East of PA, 64800, 75100 (thanks to CyberPunk) or South of Orthos (thanks to Danton). Looks like the same spawn.
    Note: it is a migrating/dynamic spawn, at this time 14:13 MA, it's around the fire area (black area on the map). I've seen young, mature, dominant and alpha maturities.

Planet Calypso Official Kim|Calypso's Avatar
    Technically speaking both the exa elites and the longtooth are maturities of the Exarotherium species.
    Mr Kim H.R. Welter
    Game Designer, MindArk PE AB

Quote Originally Posted by Kim|MindArk View Post
    Technically speaking both the exa elites and the longtooth are maturities of the Exarotherium species.
    Thanks. That is good to know!
    Any lower Exarosaur Elites than dominant going to spawn?

Young
    Whoohoo longtooths and even their smaller brothers!

And FYI: Theres a lot more to find than UL vehicles, ive heavily boosted the drops of other items that could be considered extremely valuable.
    Mr Kim H.R. Welter

And FYI: Theres a lot more to find than UL vehicles, ive heavily boosted the drops of other items that could be considered extremely valuable.
    That's really great!

But I hear people complain about lack of mobs and a lot of failed messages.
    I guess you are monitoring the situation, right?

Yes i think im spawning too many exas near corinth (400 per minute) ill add additional spawns on nearby servers tomorrow and make it 2000 respawn per minute or something.
    Mr Kim H.R. Welter

Yes i think im spawning too many exas near corinth (400 per minute) ill add additional spawns on nearby servers tomorrow and make it 2000 respawn per minute or something.
    Excellent. Real great!
    +rep for your quick responses

Old
    Not enough exas, too much running around looking. Oh, and at the same time, the server seems to be struggling, as people are getting lots of "failed". Maybe a server reboot is needed or something. I had to stop hunting it was so bad.

Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast