Thread: Migration Mobs.

Old

Question Migration Mobs.

Kim there seems to be nomore LT's or Elites spawning, is this true? Could you check or tell us what is happening over here, I've been waiting for about 5 hours now with no spawns insight. Spent at least 2 of those hours looking for the migration to no avail.

2. Sponsored Links
    Young
    I have spend several hours looking and apparently the only regular and pretiful spawn, is of course for the ubers. The areas With EOMON ALPHA and above is quite pentiful and respawning while all the younger-dom are gone and all LT and Elites. Seems kinda strange, and messed up.

Old
    Yeah pretty shabby. Kim said he will be another 2 hours before he can fix it. And see what went wrong, he probably just got into the office like an hour or two ago. So I'll give it another hour or 2 before I quit for the day from being made to wait & see if Kim sorts it all out.

Old
    Well look on the bright side... at least those of us who finished our Iron missions aren't fumbling to try and find spawns for our bronze missions.

Hey Kim, how many PEDs were CYCLED last year ON AVERAGE for 1 person to complete the Longtooth (Not exa elite here....) Iron mission chain? Now multiply that by the number of people who completed that Iron mission chain... Now calculate how much MORE money could have been rolling through the system this year had MA added bronze missions and left the current missions as "LONGTOOTH" missions.

Cheers!

Menace