New stuff coming for NI

they just posted a screeny of the new coloring tool coming

O.O

http://www.nextisland.com/blog/

Click to enlarge

2. Sponsored Links
    Nice looking gadget, but shouldn't NI be focusing on getting the planet working rather than invent new designs for old tools?

There is soo much do be done at NI before it will be interesting enough to go there again.

Totally they need so much foundation stuff but at least there's going to be a tool I can go there and get hehehe

Plenty of suggestions being posted on their forum so I hope some of it happens soon

Quote Originally Posted by Mischief View Post
    Nice looking gadget, but shouldn't NI be focusing on getting the planet working rather than invent new designs for old tools?

There is soo much do be done at NI before it will be interesting enough to go there again.
    I believe that everything you consider to be 'working' can be done by 'inventing new designs for old tools.'

If you look at Rocktropia, its economy has started moving because it now has blueprints for tools and items and clothing and furniture that are really just 'new designs for old tools.'

I agree it is frustrating that it has taken so long, and its easy to get into the mindset that no matter what they do its wrong.
    But I really see this a step in the right direction to take care of the economy and issues we all know are hampering the new planets.

Lets see what else comes out and how well it closes the economic cycle that is currently broken there.

gl and have fun,
    narfi

lol, it looks like a gecko!!!

Dominant
    The thing stopping me from skilling coloring on NI isn't lack of tools, but rather a vast area of lootable space between NI and the main color market (even if chance is said to be 1/20 to be looted, I don't want to risk hundreds of TT of paint in the travel).

I guess though a cool looking tool could be an item to bring to Calypso to use there.

For serious coloring skilling, I can use hundreds of paint of TT/evening (buy cheap paint, use it, move ped coins to PED card, buy more paint from auction).

For each piece of clothing/other item, as a rule of thumb, I buy 1000 paint.

I have to admit though that this "hardcore" color skilling didn't work before either if you had to pay trasport cost (though, I guess if you had someone in front of you who really wanted something colored you could have done it if the other person was willing to pay the transport cost).
    Last edited by aia; 09-01-2011 at 21:24.
    WoF team Sweden
    World of Firepower is coming - We're always looking for good Swedes to represent Sweden, and all support is welcome!

- Sakura, Koufuku 2c - http://web.comhem.se/~u77771572/aia/ -