Hatchling

Mothership SI and upgrades?

Just a few questions to satisfy my own curiousity.

When upgrading a mothership, how much ore is required to upgrade a section by 100 SI?

Do the different ores give different amounts of upgrade?

As more and more ore is added to upgrade does, for example, 1000 Belkar ingots give more SI improvement on the first occasion than on later occasions? (in other words, does the SI increase slow down the higher it gets?)

Looking forward to informed answers.

2. Sponsored Links
    Hatchling

Upgrading SI

Quote Originally Posted by Dusk View Post
    Just a few questions to satisfy my own curiousity.

When upgrading a mothership, how much ore is required to upgrade a section by 100 SI?

Do the different ores give different amounts of upgrade?

As more and more ore is added to upgrade does, for example, 1000 Belkar ingots give more SI improvement on the first occasion than on later occasions? (in other words, does the SI increase slow down the higher it gets?)

Looking forward to informed answers.
    I can't give you a definitive answer, as I have no idea of what MA use as their formula.

I can say however the different ores ( Belkar, Glam , Veda , Copper , Gazzurdite , Niksarium, Gold ) do give different results with Gold giving the best result.

However there is also a significant improvement in the result of an ore drop if the person doing the drop has a high VSE (Vehicle Structural Engineer) skill level.

I hope this helps

4. 11-08-2016, 03:20

5. 11-08-2016, 03:27

6. 12-29-2016, 12:57

Reason
    spam

7. 12-29-2016, 13:26

Reason
    spam