Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by Serica View Post
    See Latest Buzz for June 8:

Iirc, there was discussion about it on PCF at the time, tho I dont recall the specific thread.
    Aaww man! Thanks Serica.
    I was about ready to change my name to NostraBAMus and all

2. Sponsored Links
    Hatchling
    you wanted some feedback so i will try and give you what ive got as honestly as possible .

firstly its clear that the editing is outrageously good , having made music videos myself i know how much post production that must have taken and impressive simply inst the word !

the story i feel was a little slow to form , i found myself wondering what was going on up until about 2/3 through the video. whether that was intended or not i dont know . loved how it showed of some cool rocktropia things though thats nice to see !

the song itself i felt wasn't as strong as other ND releases such as 'gamer chick' for example and maybe it was just my sound pc side but i found it hard to hear the lyrics clearly , maybe that's a sound issues on my pc or a volume /clarity issue on the video itself , or maybe just because it was so visually good my ears shut off who knows .

cant help but feel if you put your editing skills to a song that a bit more catchy like the game chick one , then that would be something rather special !

Quote Originally Posted by supajosh View Post
    cant help but feel if you put your editing skills to a song that a bit more catchy like the game chick one , then that would be something rather special !
    Have you watched "I Made It EU Style" ?
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0_BY2fUdbGE&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL[/ame]
    Its by the same guy that did this one.

narfi

Hatchling
    thanks for the link, i hadn't seen that video but that's exactly what i meant , awesome ! that guys got some serious skills ! :

Quote Originally Posted by supajosh View Post
    thanks for the link, i hadn't seen that video but that's exactly what i meant , awesome ! that guys got some serious skills ! :
    Follow the youtube link to either of those videos and you an see the list of his others. He has done alot of fun videos over the last few years.

narfi

Yea ,, BAM is an awesome Video maker,
    I have been watching his videos. over and over..

I remember a while back i told him he really needs to do more video in EU .. Like story lines that could be like weekly episodes or more.. I would be one that would be watching.

Thumbs Up My new WEBSITE!

Awesome! Thanks for the posts everyone!!!!
    Bumping my video and promoting my new website!

can't ask for more

Like always. Please ENJOY!!!

Nicely done webpage, but no surprise considering your other work!

Born 11-24-2006

Hey thanks Softhart!

Hey Cuilwenevey! Thank you for helping out when I needed it!
    Narfi and Supajosh! Thanks for the comments!

Well, Everyone? Thank you for the awesome posts and the support!

11. 12-20-2016, 02:44

Reason
    spam

12. 12-20-2016, 02:47

Reason
    spam

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123