Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

know the feeling

i know the feeling i was hit by a drunk drive slid 90 feet with my head out the window i have 8 screws in my head and a scar for life GET WELL SOON MATE

2. Sponsored Links
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by chachi1107 View Post
    i know the feeling i was hit by a drunk drive slid 90 feet with my head out the window i have 8 screws in my head and a scar for life GET WELL SOON MATE
    Thanx Chachi you can relate fosure

I have plates and screws in my leg. Tho it feels like someone is constantly pushing a blunt hot knife into my leg non-stop. Monday I have to go back to hospital for cast replacement, X-rays and wound cleansing. Perhaps theyl remove the staples in my leg. The top side of my foot, big toe and the one next to it has no feeling at all when I touch it

I will ask the surgeon if theres a follow up operation and if his gonna remove all metal parts. Just a whole heap O sucks at the mo.

Banned

Wow thats some set of wounds and a pretty nice series of breaks you have there. I wouldnt expect alot of feeling to come back, nor would I expect to ever have the plates or screws removed from your leg. Theyre there because the bone is shattered.

I dont envy you, but it looks like youre getting quality care, so it could be alot worse!
    Laudanum
    Welcoming new and advanced players!
    Nymphtown Castle
    Aesthetic Arts for your Entropian and Real World home.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Magyar View Post
    Wow thats some set of wounds and a pretty nice series of breaks you have there. I wouldnt expect alot of feeling to come back, nor would I expect to ever have the plates or screws removed from your leg. Theyre there because the bone is shattered.

I dont envy you, but it looks like youre getting quality care, so it could be alot worse!
    Surgeon said that he might remove them later if it bothers me. no-one can say wether the feeling returns, only time will tel. At times I do feel strong painfull pins and needles in those dead extremities.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123