Provider

New society :: School of Hawk :: Now recruting

School of Hawk

Is a society where my disciples will have the chance to talk to each other, team up, learn new things, brain storm, have fun and help each other.
    In this thread:
    http://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/fo...ol-of-The-Hawk
    You will find more info about my mentoring. If you want to be a part of it, you need to contact me, so I will ask the general to add you in society.

If you want a society where you can learn stuff and have fun, try it. My goal, even if I am not a part of it, is to make it the largest society in EU, with most new people. When and after you graduate, if you want to move on, we will make a society for advanced players. If the idea will be a success, people that are dedicated to the game, can join one of the BAHQ socs, or I can join one of the School of Hawk. We will see in future.

Have fun!
    We do not forgive!
    We do not forget!
    We are legion!
    Expect us!

2. Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackHawk View Post
    School of Hawk

Is a society where my disciples will have the chance to talk to each other, team up, learn new things, brain storm, have fun and help each other.
    In this thread:
    http://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/fo...ol-of-The-Hawk
    You will find more info about my mentoring. If you want to be a part of it, you need to contact me, so I will ask the general to add you in society.

If you want a society where you can learn stuff and have fun, try it. My goal, even if I am not a part of it, is to make it the largest society in EU, with most new people. When and after you graduate, if you want to move on, we will make a society for advanced players. If the idea will be a success, people that are dedicated to the game, can join one of the BAHQ socs, or I can join one of the School of Hawk. We will see in future.

Have fun!
    You are idealist BlackHawk, so you are bound to fail. You should know by now, people would rather be sent to the gas chamber than do something different

Still, I hope you do well with this new idea.

Best of luck

Provider
    Well... we will see what will happen. I do think I will have more people unlocking KS than any other noob society out there.
    We do not forgive!
    We do not forget!
    We are legion!
    Expect us!

Banned
    you forgot secret agent, first society made of rocktropians to enter top 100 hunting with loss of most our globals.
    GL catching us

Edit: I was meaning that secret agent started from newbies only at the start, and it's a good adventure to make everyone progress. Enjoy this task and peace too
    Last edited by Ed Ward; 11-25-2011 at 19:04.

Provider
    I did say "noob society"... And choose in the name of peace not to comment further.
    We do not forgive!
    We do not forget!
    We are legion!
    Expect us!