Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by linoge View Post
    Not working here either.

AMD FX-6100 3,3GHz
    Win 7 x64 SP1
    MB: GA-880GMA-USB3
    8GM RAM DDR3
    The biggest thing you need to remember, after you pick a core, is to close the taskmanager. If you do not, it will give you the same error.

When you choose a core, I would suggest either core one and/or core two to start. After the game starts, go into windows mode, if your not already, then open taskmanager and add more cores, leaving core 0 out. You don't have to do the extra cores. You can run with out the other cores.

Hope this helps.

2. Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by Nor Alien View Post
    The biggest thing you need to remember, after you pick a core, is to close the taskmanager. If you do not, it will give you the same error.

When you choose a core, I would suggest either core one and/or core two to start. After the game starts, go into windows mode, if your not already, then open taskmanager and add more cores, leaving core 0 out. You don't have to do the extra cores. You can run with out the other cores.

Hope this helps.
    OK, I have found solution (for me at least). Launch game in window mode, but leave Core 0 alone. Check Core 1 and 2.

Nor: Thx for advice

Quote Originally Posted by linoge View Post
    OK, I have found solution (for me at least). Launch game in window mode, but leave Core 0 alone. Check Core 1 and 2.

Nor: Thx for advice
    Glad it worked for you!

Hatchling
    Quote Originally Posted by Nor Alien View Post
    Glad it worked for you!
    Thank you *hugs*

Young
    Thx a lot for the workaround.
    It saved me too.

Quote Originally Posted by ZaneLear View Post
    Thank you *hugs*
    Quote Originally Posted by vedder View Post
    Thx a lot for the workaround.
    It saved me too.
    I am just relaying what some other great people figured out!! But thanks for the thanks!!

Hatchling

Visual guide!

I posted a visual guide on this for people who might still be confused on what to do, I hope you guys don't mind and will enjoy it!

http://youtu.be/LsAR90R5bWs *This is the updated video blocking my login info!*
    Last edited by ZaneLear; 08-26-2012 at 18:44.

I posted a visual guide on this for people who might still be confused on what to do, I hope you guys don't mind and will enjoy it!

First very nice vid, but I definately didn't figure it out myself. I just help spread the info onto others.

Second edit your vid to hide your user name. There is alot of people out there that will try for ever to log into your account and end up locking you out or your own game and you will have to ask MindArk to change your login name.. This could take upto a week to get changed!!
    Last edited by Nor Alien; 08-26-2012 at 18:52.

*Edited the link out of this, will post after fixing my login name lol due to Nor saying people might try to hack it*
    Whew.. for a second I thought you may have made alot more work for yourself..

I don't want to scare you but this has happend more times then I can count.

Hatchling
    I hope the video also helps out people who might be confused with reading the how to guide you posted here and or people from other sites who can't find this thread.

If anyone knows people with this issue, point them to the video or this forum topic to make it easier for them.