Post TenTonHammer - Entropia Universe Introduces New Citizenship and Revenue Sharing System

MindArk has never been shy about pushing the real-world cash microttransaction economy of Planet Calypso. In the past the game has boasted auctions for virtual items ranging from $69,000 virtual eggs to $330,000 virtual space stations. With the latest update, the team is looking to push things a bit further by allowing players to have a political influence on their virtual worlds and even share in the profits of the game.

Read the full article on TenTonHammer.com

2. Sponsored Links
    Old Alpha
    Classic legaleze:
    The statements contained in this release that are not historical facts are forward-looking statements. The Company cautions readers of this press release that a number of important factors could cause MindArk's actual future results to differ materially from those expressed in any such forward-looking statements. MindArk and the MindArk logo are registered trademarks of MindArk. All other company names mentioned herein may be trademarks of their respective owners.

Thats because MindArk is a company that people love to hate!! Sort of like Nickleback.. So many vocal haters yet they sell millions of cd's every year?!!
    Last edited by Nor Alien; 11-19-2011 at 03:59.

I heard about Nickelback from a manga. Unfortunately, thanks to me trying to buy shares my estate trustee has blocked me from using my inheritance for living expenses (and land deeds). It's really ended my social relationship with her and turned my life upside-down. Power to the people who control their own bank account, and power to those who depo with direct transactions instead of through credit card (3% fee with VISA/MasterCard)!