Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15
  1. #1
    Young
    Joined
    Dec 01 2011
    Posts
    13

    new athenian tunic

    as the first finder of the new ancient greece athenian tunic BP , i go put the first tunic at the auction with a tt +100 buyout

    3 for men
    3 for women


    ps: they can t be colorized yet

    NI manager tell on the blog that it will be fixed next week
    they could be texturized and colorized after

    the full tt price is 5 ped

  2. Sponsored Links
  3. #2
    Mature
    Joined
    Nov 05 2011
    Posts
    31
    Quote Originally Posted by flightspirit View Post
    as the first finder of the new ancient greece athenian tunic BP , i go put the first tunic at the auction with a tt +100 buyout

    3 for men
    3 for women


    ps: they can t be colorized yet

    NI manager tell on the blog that it will be fixed next week
    they could be texturized and colorized after

    the full tt price is 5 ped
    Nice find hope it works out well for you but remember GREED will make you nothing in the long run I would rather make alot over a long period of time as apposed to a little at once. This is coming from experience see I own a pizza shop and the reason I started it was b/c the shop that was in town had the only shop so no competition or competitor. What he did was PRICE GOUGED the customer charged $17 for a large cheese pizza, the only reason he done this was because no one else had opened a shop. I have been in the business of pizza for 24 years and knew he was PRICE GOUGING the community so I asked him why his prices were so high? He told me his prices were comparable I said comparable to what a big city pizzeria? So needless to say we got into a heated discussion about pizza and what it cost to make it (I knew he was lying). He even said his prices were fair and reasonable, I told him he really should be more customer friendly with his prices and me and my family would NOT be doing business with him. His response was to go “F**K my self” and if I could do better I should open a shop myself . Hence is what I DID JUST WHAT HE SUGGESTED and I bet he never thought for a minute he would be closing his shop but he did. It was not my intention to put him out of business but to show him you can make more money by charging less …… see you can screw ppl only so long before you get kick in the butt(or someone else gets the same bp). So the moral of the story is GREED will profit you nothing, but being reasonable in your asking price will. You might not make a huge profit at first but you will be know as a reasonable seller hence your name will travel faster and you will get more buyers, more sells= more money. Would you rather sell 6 @ the +100 mu or sell 50 @ +50 mu the logical choice is the 50 @ +50 mu. Who knows it might have cost you over 600 ped just to craft it but only you know. And from your post it seems like “Hey I have something rare that no one else has so I will charge an outrageous price for it because I can”. Its simple economics sell more---make more//// sell less----make less, But hey this is just coming form a man who makes Pizza for a living lol. I truly wish you best of luck but remember word of mouth travels 10x faster than Advertising.

  4. #3
    Young
    Joined
    Dec 01 2011
    Posts
    13
    it s your point of view

    first, i prefer see this as a plasma tv.

    the first one were very expensive but some people baught it ot be able to say i have one.
    after price go down , and lot of people can by it

    second
    it s not an easy craft
    it need minautor legs and fine textile

    or minautorleg are rare and can be just found in ancien greece
    and fine textile are very rare in NI

    that mean i have to be in the space with fine textile from caly or with my minautor legs from NI to craft it

    or you surely know how easy it is to see your loot disappear in a pirate attack


    third. tt+100 is not expensive. more common clothes are more expensives

    and , as a french, we need ped to save our euro, hihi

  5. #4
    Mature
    Joined
    Nov 05 2011
    Posts
    31
    Quote Originally Posted by flightspirit View Post
    it s your point of view

    first, i prefer see this as a plasma tv.

    the first one were very expensive but some people baught it ot be able to say i have one.
    after price go down , and lot of people can by it

    second
    it s not an easy craft
    it need minautor legs and fine textile

    or minautorleg are rare and can be just found in ancien greece
    and fine textile are very rare in NI

    that mean i have to be in the space with fine textile from caly or with my minautor legs from NI to craft it

    or you surely know how easy it is to see your loot disappear in a pirate attack


    third. tt+100 is not expensive. more common clothes are more expensives

    and , as a french, we need ped to save our euro, hihi

    Ok lets take your plasma tv theory…… you very few were sold at first hence fourth the manufacturer said wow we really dint sell what we thought we would so we lost a lot of money on the production of the item. What did they do??????????? Lowered their price hence fourth causing them to grow in value, ie allowing them to do research and make better more expensive models more sells= more money

    Secondly I know this is not a easy make and yes I have been a victim of unfavorable looters but the whole thing is there are ways around this-----like I have several ppl who buy my amps at tt value the reason is they supply me with materials I need it’s a win win for us both I pay them tt on there items and they pay me tt on mine. But and here comes the ooooooo soooooo gooood part they let everyone know I make the amps and I will give them a good deal if they buy from me soooooooooooooo I very rarely have to list my items for sell I have a list of buyers on hand and is all I have to do is contact them and say hey I got some amps. I know a tunic is different because it is not a consumable product but there are ways around that…….. Example I get one of you tunics from you I add you to my fl well someone sees me with it on and says WOW what a cool tunic where did ya get it I in turn say from a friend of mine he makes them for tt+75 ped I will see if he has any BOOOOOOOOOM!! A sell without paying the au fees hence makes you more money for not having to list them……. See what I mean word of mouth is ooooo so powerful and I’m a master at LSM (Local Social Marketing) or in pizza we call it local store marketing seeing how eu is based on a real economy this is a good match for me lol

  6. #5
    Young
    Joined
    Dec 01 2011
    Posts
    13
    amp and tunic are two very different craft

    most of amp bp are very expensive and you need to do a lot of craft to see your money back

    with tunic, it is just impossible to make a lot of craft
    because you need 2 minautor leg for each craft and you need a least 1 hour hunting minautor to loot this 2 legs
    that s why it will stay a rare ( and perhaps expensive) item

  7. #6
    Mature Kitten's Avatar
    Joined
    May 24 2011
    Location
    >^.^<
    Posts
    53
    FYI the tunic can be colored its the headwrap that cant be ^.^


  8. #7
    Young
    Joined
    Dec 01 2011
    Posts
    13
    next week they update it to make the entire tunic colorized

    good color choice
    i hope the man or woman who colorize this tunic in the future won t forget it s an antic clothe

  9. #8
    Mature
    Joined
    Nov 05 2011
    Posts
    31
    Quote Originally Posted by flightspirit View Post
    amp and tunic are two very different craft

    most of amp bp are very expensive and you need to do a lot of craft to see your money back

    with tunic, it is just impossible to make a lot of craft
    because you need 2 minautor leg for each craft and you need a least 1 hour hunting minautor to loot this 2 legs
    that s why it will stay a rare ( and perhaps expensive) item
    Flight, yes I understand this is what I said before. That they are different crafts but the economics are all the same regardless if I craft my Karma Killer or I craft my Shriek combat or even if I craft a tunic its all about economics. Meaning it deals with the financial element of something, the simple explanation of it is this “the study of the production, distribution, and consumption of goods and services” what we offer as crafters is goods like wise what a color offers is Services and what we do with those goods and services is distribute/provide them to our customers What we charge for the service or the product is called the economics of the process in whole this in turn determines the economy. If we over charge for the product or the services then someone will step up and undercut us it always happens. So why not be known as a reasonable seller to begin with instead of an opportunistic looking to take advantage of his good fortune? I strive to be fair because my fortune will come in time. And like I said he can only hunt so much so why not do a barter with ppl? I would rather have 1% of 100 peoples efforts then 100% of my own. Meaning if I have 100 ppl looking for items what do you think the chances are they will find what I need? Very probable….. Hence I hunt for monkey legs and only find 2 per hour but I have 100 ppl doing there regular daily hunting and happen to find a set for them selves what do I have???????? 200 monkey legs and all I did was hunt for an hour. This is where it gets tricky what do I pay for those monkey legs???? Say the mu is 105% I would offer them 102% and give them 3% off my product or even better I would say hey listen I will give you tt for your monkey legs and bring me 20 sets and I will sell you a tunic for tt +50% mu and say the mu I want to charge is 2000% which if im correct that is what he is trying to get I would offer the tunic to him @ 1000% see it’s a win win for them both he gets product for a fair price and the other guy gets a tunic at a fair price. Unless it cost him 50 ped to craft one tunic I think the price is still high…… just because I have a bp that no one else has. So just remember sooner or later someone else will have that same bp and then the exclusiveness you though you had is all but shot to heck. So in closing I would rather be known as a fair seller and retain my customers as to be known as a opportunistic seller and loose them when someone else has the same item. Not to mention that can not be the only thing he crafts and if you sell something to someone there is always opportunity to suggestively sell some of the other items you craft hence fourth making you way more money then the petty little one tunic. But like before im just a simple pizza maker.

  10. #9
    Old
    Joined
    Nov 02 2010
    Location
    Wherever Coz lands at the end of the day
    Posts
    55
    Quote Originally Posted by anthonymorris View Post
    blah, blah, blah... more blah, blah, blah

    Okay, first off, anyone can offer anything for sale in EU and ANY price that they want. Period. End of story.

    Secondly, this is a SELLING thread, not a "gonna interject my personal opinion with lots of run-on sentences, lack of paragraphs, and insert a few smilies" thread.

    If you feel that the price is outrageous, then go get yourself a BP and craft your OWN tunics.... think of the pizza shop. Get off this person's SELLING thread unless you are BUYING!


    or, in this case...

    BUMPING thread.

  11. #10
    Mature
    Joined
    Nov 05 2011
    Posts
    31
    Quote Originally Posted by Coz1969 View Post
    Okay, first off, anyone can offer anything for sale in EU and ANY price that they want. Period. End of story.

    Secondly, this is a SELLING thread, not a "gonna interject my personal opinion with lots of run-on sentences, lack of paragraphs, and insert a few smilies" thread.

    If you feel that the price is outrageous, then go get yourself a BP and craft your OWN tunics.... think of the pizza shop. Get off this person's SELLING thread unless you are BUYING!


    or, in this case...

    BUMPING thread.

    first, nowhere in any of my replies did I ever use the expression or phrase of “blah” and if what I write is boring or insane talk to you then you have the choice to just carryon secondly everyone does have the absolute right to charge what they want for their item if you had had red what I wrote then it would be evident in what I was referring too it was about how he could sell more not less it was just a way of explaining the economics of any given system whether it be EU or real life thirdly my lack of paragraphs and run on sentences has no bearing on the content of my post I had a point to make and I made if I had known I was being graded by punctuation and grammar I for sure would have wrote my replies differently and crossed all my Ts and dotted all my is just a little FYI I am bidding on a tunic just because I think they are cool and if I had a bp I would craft it too but as stated before the bp is a rare one and from the looks of it someone else has a bp as well so in closing if my lack of proper punctuations and offends you then this reply is sure to make your OCD go crazy because I did not place 1 single grammatical item in this post and a crap load of there are many more but my point has been made but on a kinder side they have really cool smilies like 150 of them he he

 

 
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •